IGNORED

Evertonfc.com Subscription.

A while back, the site stated that it would host the pre season games under its EvertonTV program, which is around 6 pound a month.

I have a two questions:

- Is it live or delayed? If delayed, by how long?

- Is it the full matches or highlights?

Thanks.

Last seasons pre season friendlies where live and as it happens, you can see highlights of every league game from the day after, they go into archives so you can see them as often as you like, if you can afford it its cheaper to get the full season in one hit.

I stopped subscribing to it because I found it never streamed and the downloads were slow. It's not a bad idea but the server isn't up to it in my opinion, having said that, if speed was improved I'd like to see EvertonTV as an Xbox Live application.

You cant miss it, once you sign in to Efc TV its there, its well advertised and it looks like this ..................

EFCtv.jpg

As you can see there is 73 pages of archives, all league and cup matches, friendlies and european games, also interviews with players and manager.

The screen is on the left but you can click on to full screen when your watching, IMO if you love EFC its well worth the subscription.

You cant miss it, once you sign in to Efc TV its there, its well advertised and it looks like this ..................

EFCtv.jpg

As you can see there is 73 pages of archives, all league and cup matches, friendlies and european games, also interviews with players and manager.

The screen is on the left but you can click on to full screen when your watching, IMO if you love EFC its well worth the subscription.

Thanks mate.

On the right is all the interviews etc, so say like when the pre season game starts, would it be on the same list?

Haha yeah :P

Well just before I subscribe, does it prompt me to renew my month or does it automatically take me into next month? (another 5 pound)

Because after I'm done with the pre season I want nothing to do with it till next pre season or maybe if we make it to Wembley again. :)