IGNORED

Everton 2009/10 - We Want Your Opinion *new*

Hi, big thanks to Louis and Bill for letting me post this up here (feel free to delete the sticky one above now!)

I have recently set up a sport research company called Sportdata. The main ethos of Sportdata is to produce research and insight that gives football fans a voice - enabling clubs and sponsors to make informed decisions that take the opinions of the often marginalised supporter into account.

As such, we're looking for thousands of Premier League football fans to answer our supporter's satisfaction survey once a month. In return we'll be providing respondents with top level findings for them to discuss and share with other supporters. Furthermore, in a few months time, we intend to introduce an incentive scheme which allows respondents to earn points for surveys answered - which in turn can be traded in for vouchers.

By following the link below you can fill out the first of our surveys - it should take 5 to 10 minutes:

http://evertonfc.questionpro.com

We look forward to receiving your feedback and if you have any questions, please email me at mark@sportdata.co.uk or post up here

Also follow us at twitter.com/sportdata

Thanks in advance,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all, thanks to all who've filled this out so far - we're doing pretty well with responses but we need a final push for this month - so if you haven't filled it out so far then please do, and forward on the link to anyone you think might be interested.

http://evertonfc.questionpro.com

Little nugget for you so far is that despite an amount of concern about the speed (or lack of) of our movement in the transfer market so far, Everton fans do appear to be optimistic about the coming season, with around 9 in 10 saying Everton will finish 6th or higher.

I'll be back to update you all with the first month's analysis around the 2nd week of August (but I'm pretty much here all day everyday anyway, so if you have any questions then post them up here!)

Edited by ooberman