IGNORED

Trophy Hunt 2009

Trophy Hunt 2009  

14 members have voted

1. 1. If we are to win one piece of Silverware this year, which would you most like to see?

• Carling Cup
    • FA Cup
    • Europa League
    • Premier League

Why not? I mean we had a semi in the league cup in 07-08, a final in the FA in 08-09 and now in 09-10?

Will we win one, two, sh*t all four? (a guy can dream right?)

Which trophy would mean the most to you? (Yes, there is a right answer, choose wisely as there is a legion of Mogwai waiting to be released upon those who answer incorrectly).

Why not? I mean we had a semi in the league cup in 07-08, a final in the FA in 08-09 and now in 09-10?

Will we win one, two, sh*t all four? (a guy can dream right?)

Which trophy would mean the most to you? (Yes, there is a right answer, choose wisely as there is a legion of Mogwai waiting to be released upon those who answer incorrectly).

Got to be the EPL hasn't it? Although the Euro League would be a close second. Prem has the bragging rights of the season-long best team, but a piece of euro-silver would go down very nicely thank you.

Might want to get rid of the EPL option because we haven't a snowball's chance in hell!

Out of the other 3, would love to see us win the Europa League. Mainly because we haven't really had much success in Europe over the years (1 Cup Winner's Cup >_<). Oh and Champion's League qualification would be quality :D

Might want to get rid of the EPL option because we haven't a snowball's chance in hell!

Out of the other 3, would love to see us win the Europa League. Mainly because we haven't really had much success in Europe over the years (1 Cup Winner's Cup >_<). Oh and Champion's League qualification would be quality :D

It does say... what competition would you LIKE us to win though........

Bit unrealistic because we all want to win the EPL but its just not going to happen lol :D

My thoughts exactly. The question as it is is a no-brainer....the league. Can't believe people have voted Europa.

"What trophy do you think we can win?" is another matter :) .

My thoughts exactly. The question as it is is a no-brainer....the league. Can't believe people have voted Europa.

"What trophy do you think we can win?" is another matter :) .

I ignored the EPL option and voted Europa. Because we shouldn't even consider it, it just ruins discussion :P

What would I like to win? The title of course.

I am of the mind that we should at least try for it. (Yes I understand that some folks are sure we can't win it, and I am similarly minded, but if you don't try then you will never know what you can achieve)

Realistically I think we should concentrate on a cup win. The Europa one will do nicely, but at the same time I wouldn't throw any of them away. WE DESERVE A TROPHY!!!!