IGNORED

How "boring" Is This Years Season Ticket

I know were scrimping and saving but surely they could have paid someone to come up with a better design.......

Its just blank ffs.......urgh

Less is more! I'm more bothered that it get me in each week! - on a more positive the £5 for kids and £15 for adults vouchers are a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has still not come through yet!. Been onto the club and for some reason mine will not be ready for the start of the season so i've been issued a paper ticket for the Arsenal game. How the hell can it not be ready? Idiots. They've even given my bloody seat away to someone else so i'm not even in my seat which i've had for the last 5 years. Seriously there are some complete cretins that work at our beloved club.

Edited by jamiemaher85

Mine has still not come through yet!. Been onto the club and for some reason mine will not be ready for the start of the season so i've been issued a paper ticket for the Arsenal game. How the hell can it not be ready? Idiots. They've even given my bloody seat away to someone else so i'm not even in my seat which i've had for the last 5 years. Seriously there are some complete cretins that work at our beloved club.

That's shitty, I hope you've made a complaint?

Yeah I have written a formal complaint. It's just not on. I have had trouble in the past with the ticketing department at the club but nothing as bad as this. I have a feeling that the people running the catering stands have been promoted to run the ticketing department now, hence the abysmal service.

Yeah I have written a formal complaint. It's just not on. I have had trouble in the past with the ticketing department at the club but nothing as bad as this. I have a feeling that the people running the catering stands have been promoted to run the ticketing department now, hence the abysmal service.

Me and the old man have had several issues with the club regarding tickets. We had our seats renewed but someone else was already there, so we had to be moved for their mistake. I remember two years ago having to queue for nearly 2 hours to get a european ticket, only for them to delay the start as a result (tickets were ment to be sent out to everyone, but someone forgot too?? :S) Some basic things Everton can't do. thats ticketing and transfers, only two of the most important things eh??? <_<

Edited by tenaciousj