Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Southall

We'll stay around where we are until we start to lose the likes of Cahill, Arteta, Neville etc. through age. We can't replace them with the money we have, and so we'll slide.

Yup.

Unfortunately I think he is spot on if we stand still while the sides around us continue to improve then it stands to reason that we will eventually slide down the table

The only hope we have is if Moyse unearths a few gems that nobody else has ever heard of because as soon as any other club gets wind then they will out bid us or offer better wages

we should be stronger than last season we only need two quality players in centre mid and centre back...somehowe i get the feeling southall would be happy to see us slide hes always had this thing about us not being good enough...i think he might be annoyed that hes never been involved with us since he retired...just my opinion.

we should be stronger than last season we only need two quality players in centre mid and centre back...somehowe i get the feeling southall would be happy to see us slide hes always had this thing about us not being good enough...i think he might be annoyed that hes never been involved with us since he retired...just my opinion.

I think you are well wide of the mark there he is just another exremely frustrated Evertonian

they have just taken bits of that from Nevs new autobiography

To cut a long story short whilst its still fresh on my mind

He really rates Moyes but is worried he will get pinched at some point

He really dosent like the board

He was and is really pi**ed off with the performance in the cup final and said that the fans deserved a win

He would love to be involved in some capacity at Everton but feels its too late

The best bit was how he talks about us fans ( and the Joe Royal/ Kendall storys).

that sounds a bit like i thought...personally ive never forgiven him for coming out on his own at halftime as a protest against the board/management think it was against leeds i thought it was disruptive towards the team but then nevs always been a loner...by the way i thought he was the best keeper we ever had.

Incomparable keeper but poor coach if his record is anything to go by.....communication skills of a cheese & onion sandwich which probably explains it :) .

He's not saying anything very original is he?

a few years back when we were stuggling, he said we should go down as it will make us better because we start to win again. After that i stopped listening to anything he said.

To be honest after listening to his autobiography I dont think any evertonians can fail to fall back in love with him

In his own words his one of us now

But im not sure that he would ever make a coach with us