IGNORED

Southall

Unfortunately I think he is spot on if we stand still while the sides around us continue to improve then it stands to reason that we will eventually slide down the table

The only hope we have is if Moyse unearths a few gems that nobody else has ever heard of because as soon as any other club gets wind then they will out bid us or offer better wages

we should be stronger than last season we only need two quality players in centre mid and centre back...somehowe i get the feeling southall would be happy to see us slide hes always had this thing about us not being good enough...i think he might be annoyed that hes never been involved with us since he retired...just my opinion.

I think you are well wide of the mark there he is just another exremely frustrated Evertonian

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

they have just taken bits of that from Nevs new autobiography

To cut a long story short whilst its still fresh on my mind

He really rates Moyes but is worried he will get pinched at some point

He really dosent like the board

He was and is really pi**ed off with the performance in the cup final and said that the fans deserved a win

He would love to be involved in some capacity at Everton but feels its too late

The best bit was how he talks about us fans ( and the Joe Royal/ Kendall storys).