IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

will

needs more time....

Some (including myself) say that one of Moyes failings has been the lack of opportunities given to the youth. Ok we can't expect a youth player to perform well for 38 games, but Coleman is 22 and looks the business - well far better than Hibbert anyway. And because we can't afford to buy a pot to hiss in it's all hands to the pump, give him a go I say!

Some (including myself) say that one of Moyes failings has been the lack of opportunities given to the youth.

WHAT?!?! You're wrong...just wrong. Gosling (19), Wallace(17), Baxter(17), Rodders(18), Agard(19?), Anichebe(20).

Nope...Moyesie NEVER EVER plays youngsters...ever. :rolleyes:

Some (including myself) say that one of Moyes failings has been the lack of opportunities given to the youth. Ok we can't expect a youth player to perform well for 38 games, but Coleman is 22 and looks the business - well far better than Hibbert anyway. And because we can't afford to buy a pot to hiss in it's all hands to the pump, give him a go I say!

are sure he is 22? I remember reading he was only 20 when we bought him earlier this year..

I definitely agree about giving him a crack tho.

Edited by the_toffee_bronco

WHAT?!?! You're wrong...just wrong. Gosling (19), Wallace(17), Baxter(17), Rodders(18), Agard(19?), Anichebe(20).

Nope...Moyesie NEVER EVER plays youngsters...ever. :rolleyes:

How many games did Gosling play in the first team last year? I remember the lads screaming at Wembley to get him on for the useless Osman, 80 minutes gone then Gosling makes an appearance. Hardly trusting the young talent is that. Rodwell was the only one to get a regular look in and has benefited enormously because of that, Wallace, Baxter and Agard never saw more than eleven minutes of first team action combined.

are sure he is 22? I remember reading he was only 20 when we bought him earlier this year..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A9amus_Coleman

You're right, he is 20. Even better for us.