IGNORED

Could It Be........

I've been thinking that due to the alledged top targets Moutiniho, Defour etc are all with clubs who have all qualified for champions league and are eager to keep their top players. Will they be willing to let them go after they are probably knocked out of the group stages and thats what we are waiting for? That way Moyes can bulk up the squad with loans and cheap signings and hope the injured players are back on schedule to pick up the slack. He obviously would have been encouraged the way the squad finished the season and thinks we can be in the mix (top six) ready to invest and make a charge. I'm not saying its right or wrong but it could be whats going on.

I doubt that either Sporting or SL will part with their star players for cheap merely because they got the axe in the group stages. And I'm pretty sure that neither of them are willing to loan out a starting XI player to a smaller club. but here's hoping anyways.