• £20m
    • £22m
    • £24m
    • £26m
    • £28m
    • £30m
    • More
    • Not at any price!

We basically need to do what villa did with barry last year and price him out of a move...man city will probably only try one more time so even if lescott requests a transfer, if they dont meet the price.....and I think Lescott wouldnt sulk, he'd just get on with it again especially if he wants to go to the world cup.

From a football perspective, and to show these 2 bit billionaires that they can't just steam roll clubs into selling then I'd like to think that we'd keep hold of him.

However, realistically the club clearly needs to cash to strengthen the squad in other areas and I'd like to get that cash in as early as possible as we hardly have a great track record in finalising deals quickly.

It's inevitable that he'll leave, the money on offer in wages make it too good to refuse so I'd say accept anything above £22m

The difference between us and Villa with Barry is that Villa have the cash to buy other players whereas we need to funds from this to bring players in (it seems) and £22m, although unlikely to all go on transfers, would enable us to bring 4 or 5 players in, maybe some freebies on decent wages which will strengthen the squad massively.

I'd like to request that we got one of their CB's on loan until January as part of the deal but that seems unlikely now

From a football perspective, and to show these 2 bit billionaires that they can't just steam roll clubs into selling then I'd like to think that we'd keep hold of him.

However, realistically the club clearly needs to cash to strengthen the squad in other areas and I'd like to get that cash in as early as possible as we hardly have a great track record in finalising deals quickly.

It's inevitable that he'll leave, the money on offer in wages make it too good to refuse so I'd say accept anything above £22m

The difference between us and Villa with Barry is that Villa have the cash to buy other players whereas we need to funds from this to bring players in (it seems) and £22m, although unlikely to all go on transfers, would enable us to bring 4 or 5 players in, maybe some freebies on decent wages which will strengthen the squad massively.

I'd like to request that we got one of their CB's on loan until January as part of the deal but that seems unlikely now

Richard Dunne???? :lol:

Ive selected MORE.... as I dont believe we should sell him at all..... but if a silly offer came in that we couldnt refuse that met a host of conditions such as..

We want it up front

We have a replacement

It happens NOW and gives us time to do something with the money

My thoughts exactly!!!!! It's way too close to the start of the season to have to fuck about replacing players when what we should be doing is strengthening the squad we already have! Unfortunately as per usual this doesn't seem to be happening much either, but I'm relaxed about the whole transfer situation as long as we aint selling!!

I voted for 20 mil, I'm sure its only a matter of time now, hes good but not that good, how long ago was it the Man u paid 30 for Ferdinand

We needed to strengthen at the back anyway, other areas we have plenty of players (OK I dont mean plenty)

i think only way lescott will go if he hands in transfer request himself now . moysey needs to stick to his guns re lescott telling city he is not for sale end of story he will be very hard to replace names being banded around nowere near the class of lescott everton as a club should do there utmost to keep hold of him do we really want to be selling our top players at any price ???

it seems inevitable, and how could you head not be turned for 200k a week.

however people saying 'its a good deal' whatever. that man is oe of our irriplacables, whats the point of having money in the bank if the team is weakened....

im totally gutted

im willing to put on a shiny liney pound on with any man shitty fan that we will STILL come above them in the league next season....

a plethora of superstars playing for themselves/a payday does not a champion side make!