IGNORED

Jack Rodwell

Here's the link:

http://www.thesun.co...on-Rodwell.html

ALEX FERGUSON has reached an agreement in principle to sign Everton whizkid Jack Rodwell for £25million.

As revealed in SunSport, Manchester United made a move to land the Goodison midfielder in January.

But the Merseysiders asked them to come back in the summer as he was so vital to them for the rest of the season.

They also told United their initial £15m offer was nowhere near enough.

Rodwell, 20 yesterday, is one of the most sought-after Premier League youngsters and signed a new five-year Everton deal only last May.

But United chief Ferguson is so keen to land him he has persuaded the club's owners, the Glazer family, to up their offer substantially at the end of the season.

More than £15million? Yes please! If the article is true I think Ferguson was talking about Rodwell when he said the club were not ready to sell.

Generally just peeved off with the reality of it all. Rodwell hasn't progressed as I would have hoped, to be honest I think he's been stifled a little. None the less we are at the mercy of other clubs, what would happen if we brought a messi through? Would it just be a given that the mancs can choose the time thst they want him in their team?

Sooner we become financially stable the better, just a joke all this. Not happy.

Absolutely Gutted, not just because i believe given enough time Rodders will be a top top player, but the reality is were a feeder club for the Mancs! Maybe Maggie is phenomenal and Moyes is scared he'd be gone by next August if he plays him! Our clubs been run into the ground and this sort of shit stinks!!!

according to the notw he has been having phone sex with rooneys last fling....sending pictures of his genitalia and asking for a price...it all looks quite genuine in fact she has probably sold the story to tnow.

He is all over the NoTW because he has been sending dodgy texts and even dodgier pics of himself to the same hooker that Rooney was with last time out

Brilliant :rolleyes: .