IGNORED

What Would Be Your 3 Transfers Out Of Goodison?

Here are mine to start the ball rolling:

Anichebe: Not strong enough for the prem, or consistent enough.

Jukiewicz: Another who isnt strong enough and looking at not making the step up.

Yakubu: Scores a decent amount of goals but matches Berbatov for his lazyness. Also goes missing too many times.

Anichebe: his attitude is a bigger problem for me than his little plateau. I think he'll come out of it a go on to score 10+ goals a year for a lower prem side, but I don't like him here.

Agard: Haven't seen much of him, but he doesn't strike me as having the grit for our starting XI

Osman: He's fine but I think money from his sale could be used to get some more speed and a better cross from the wing.

1 I've got to say Anichebe first up - for all the reasons mentioned above.

2 I know we're short in this position, but if a half-decent replacement could be found I'd be happy to see Hibbert disappear into the sunset. Gutted that Jacobsen left, he had the goods I reckon.

3 I know Osman is a trier. I can't fault his work ethic but he goes missing at vital moments when the overlap is on and is a bit suspect in positional sense I think.

Why is Nash here? We need another 'keeper and Moyes obviously doesn't trust Turner.

1. Jutkiewicz

2. Anichebe - Should get a decent amount for him; he definately won't repay that amount in goals if he stays. Hell put the money towards Jo, someone who does score.

3. Osman - Goes missing way too much. He's our liability. Hibbert would cope if someone more quicker, skilled and tactically aware was in front of him. I love Ossie and all, but he'd be my 3rd.

Anichebe - He has had plenty of time to produce the goods and has a questionable attitude. He would do well in the Championship but not good enough for the Prem in my book.

I think in terms of first team players thats it as we have poor numbers as it stands, If we had the funds to strengthen i would add others but as we dont players like Hibbert and Osman would make good squad players.

So players out for me Anichebe, players id like to see playing second fiddle Osman and Hibbert.

For me I will have to say....

Hibbert - Just not good enough...I would have liked to have seen Jacobsen stay, he had some good games for us and I think he could have took that right back place

Anichibe - I just realy dont like Vic, as someone mentioned before his attitude stinks sometimes and I think we should cash in on him now.

Osman - I love ossie, but to break into that top four we need someone more consistant.

If we got rid of any more players then we'd have no subs

Suprises me to see so many people say Osman and hibbo, two home grown players who have so many games under thier belts, valuable prem experiance and although we can improve our squad in their postions, these two at a very least would be excellent players in our squads who always show the basic attrributes of hard work and passion

Suprises me to see so many people say Osman and hibbo, two home grown players who have so many games under thier belts, valuable prem experiance and although we can improve our squad in their postions, these two at a very least would be excellent players in our squads who always show the basic attrributes of hard work and passion

Agree (a mathematically impossible) 110% :) .

Madness to consider selling anyone (other than anyone that wants to go, and that we can get at least £25m for).

For me I will have to say....

Hibbert - Just not good enough...I would have liked to have seen Jacobsen stay, he had some good games for us and I think he could have took that right back place

Anichibe - I just realy dont like Vic, as someone mentioned before his attitude stinks sometimes and I think we should cash in on him now.

Osman - I love ossie, but to break into that top four we need someone more consistant.

I'll go with that! But with the fact that we are dead broke, selling anybody wouldn't make sense, yes that means even keeping Hibbert!

How can people moan about our lack of signings and are small squad and then even come up with this shite.......

Because people isn't one and the same person

Because people might think it is neccesary to get rid of some players to make financial space for new players

Because of what EW said

Don't see what your problem is...

i think we can miss Osman and Anichebe, not Hibbert since we do'nt have a backup (anymore) and can't seem to find another one.

I wouldn't get rid of Osman, Anichebe or Hibbert!

When Saha, does eventually get injured and the Yak can't be bothered, then I'd gladly let Anichebe have a go.He has his problems but he seems to be improving with time.Osman can't go a whole season but used properly he scores and creates goals.Hibbert is steady against all but the very best opposition, which for a club with our money problems is about the best we can hope for.They will all play their part next season.

There will be a lot of people glad we didn't get shot of those three.