IGNORED

Philippe Senderos Signed On Loan

Sprooly

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read somewhere today that it might be a case of Lescott going down to the Arse, and us getting cash and Senderos... which makes sense I guess. Lescott wants Champs League footie, and he won't get that at the other lot.... Could be that we see Lescott move there to replace Toure.

Read somewhere today that it might be a case of Lescott going down to the Arse, and us getting cash and Senderos... which makes sense I guess. Lescott wants Champs League footie, and he won't get that at the other lot.... Could be that we see Lescott move there to replace Toure.

Ive read that too... I cart remeber where.. I think it was an Arse forum..... Id hate to see it happen but if it did.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Id love to see Hughes face.........

haha, not heard anything of this.

a little Kaka style, who pledged his alleignce to Milan while laughing at City and their rediculous size bid. A few months later he transfers out for a smaller amount to Real.

As long as we get as much as possible for him I don't care where he goes.

In fairness Alonso is probably the 3rd best player in the world in his position after Xavi and Fabregas and he's the only one who was anyway available to move. So £30m wasn't totally over the odds.

3rd best player in the world in his position?

Are you on drugs?

He is a very good player but 3rd best central midfielder in the world no way.

I think we have a player that plays in that position that is better for starters.

Ive read that too... I cart remeber where.. I think it was an Arse forum..... Id hate to see it happen but if it did.............. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

TBH I would rather this all day long than to bend over to City. It would be the only transfer I would do - if they give us Ramsay or Wiltshire too.

Are you on drugs?

He is a very good player but 3rd best central midfielder in the world no way.

I think we have a player that plays in that position that is better for starters.

Arteta proved he was good at deep, creative CM for about 3 months last season. Yes he was quality, but he does not have the pedigree of Alonso.

Iniesta is an attacking midfielder, Craccer, Alonso is a playmaking CM like Xavi and Fabregas.

I personally can't name more than 2 players better than Alonso in his position. He is world-class and was the heartbeat of the Liverpool team last season. Benitez was a fool to piss him off.

He is the best deep lying playmaker i can think of.

But you can't say central midfielder is a position, we played with 3 or 4 central midfielders occasionally last season.

Craccer, Alonso is a playmaking CM like Xavi and Fabregas.

Hmm, Xavi maybe, but Fabregas is definatly not the same position.

but now I'm probably taking it way to far into details :)

Edited by StevO

Ive read that too... I cart remeber where.. I think it was an Arse forum..... Id hate to see it happen but if it did.............. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

ha ha ha DM..... I couldn't agree more... I wouldn't mind Senderos and som cash... maybe look to spend some of it on a left and right back?! Miguel seems to be talked alot.... maybe that Armand Traore chap... looks quite sharp?

I would so prefer this that City... I hate City more now than I do Chelsea and that says something.... the only plus point to whole City thing is waiting to see what Shit Bellamy is gonna kick up when he isn't playing... Ohhh I would love to be a fly on the wall!!! :-)

I personally can't name more than 2 players better than Alonso in his position. He is world-class and was the heartbeat of the Liverpool team last season. Benitez was a fool to piss him off.

Agreed. I don't think Aquilani will do the job half as well. Xabi was critical to their style of play.

A Senderos Lescott swap would be interesting, but I can't see Arsenal paying anywhere near the same fee. Besides, a weakened Arsenal back line would be very good for us.

senderos has probably signed for spurs by now. moyes, quite your flucking dithering and sign him...a few extra pennies don't need to be saved.

Everton are truly the most inept organisation on Earth when it comes to transfers. On the weekend he was virtually signed, now it's in the balance due to Everton being tight as you pointed out. I remember Martin Samuelson saying Everton are the laughing stock of the Premiership when it came to transfers: i.e. if club A had a player for 5 million, club B would bid four, Everton would bid 2 million plus add ons. Yes Samuelson is a red, but there has to be truth in that as look what's happened again this summer. This cant continue, Everton can not keep breaking promises and breaking our hopes and footballing ambitions!

IT MUST STOP, NOW!

Edited by CaptainFerguson10

Wah wah wah wah wah.

You want us to pay £6m for a defender in his last year of contract? Are you lot fucking mad?

Darn right we're haggling on this one. £4.75m is the number I'd be looking for here.

People need to learn to stop crying about these things, especially when they moan about teams like City paying over the odds for players ànd inflating the market.

At the end of the day Wenger has just been quoted as saying he will not pay over five million for a player rated at £15.6 million by his club becaause in January he is free to talk to other clubs on a free transfer as he is the last year of his contract just like Senderos. So going by that why would we offer 5 million for a player in exactly the same position but is not valued at anywhere near 15 million?? 3 million i think is a fair price.

Wah wah wah wah wah.

You want us to pay £6m for a defender in his last year of contract? Are you lot fucking mad?

Darn right we're haggling on this one. £4.75m is the number I'd be looking for here.

People need to learn to stop crying about these things, especially when they moan about teams like City paying over the odds for players ànd inflating the market.

MAYBE WE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL HIS CONTRACT RUNS OUT, OH WAIT A MINUTE I THINK WE ARE. .............

One player who could be on his way out of Arsenal is defender Philippe Senderos with the Swiss international in talks with Everton and Wenger admits he could be departing soon.

"There is an interest from Everton, but he is still our player," said Wenger.

"He has an opportunity to go because he only has one year left on his contract, so we will see what happens next week."

Next week :o we've already been in talks for 2 weeks, its ok haggling over a price but not if it loses us the player. Somebody else comes along and offers 50p more, then walks away with the player in a matter of hours.

We even had this guy ELMS at Goodison for a few days training, we should never have let him go away without signing him.

MAYBE WE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL HIS CONTRACT RUNS OUT, OH WAIT A MINUTE I THINK WE ARE. .............

One player who could be on his way out of Arsenal is defender Philippe Senderos with the Swiss international in talks with Everton and Wenger admits he could be departing soon.

"There is an interest from Everton, but he is still our player," said Wenger.

"He has an opportunity to go because he only has one year left on his contract, so we will see what happens next week."

Next week :o we've already been in talks for 2 weeks, its ok haggling over a price but not if it loses us the player. Somebody else comes along and offers 50p more, then walks away with the player in a matter of hours.

We even had this guy ELMS at Goodison for a few days training, we should never have let him go away without signing him.

Elm is the one stalling. He doesn't care about money as much as lifestyle and club. He's taking his pick.

A little patience would go a long way here folks.

A little patience would go a long way here folks.

Mate, you're in cloud coo-coo land! Patience is what us fans have had for the last twelve years, Senderos is over-priced and personally I think we can do a lot better. BUT the point I made is about Everton inability to make transfers into simple matters, not the sagas they always turn out to be. Question for you then, why is it when a big players leaves Everton it is completed in a matter of days not weeks? When you find the answer, then you'll find the real problem behind Everton football club.

Every paying fan has a right to moan about an situation which is inexcusable, even Hull have completed signings so I have every right to be annoyed! Moyes and Elstone both said there will not be a repeat of last summer this summer..................? Get my drift?

Mate, you're in cloud coo-coo land! Patience is what us fans have had for the last twelve years, Senderos is over-priced and personally I think we can do a lot better. BUT the point I made is about Everton inability to make transfers into simple matters, not the sagas they always turn out to be. Question for you then, why is it when a big players leaves Everton it is completed in a matter of days not weeks? When you find the answer, then you'll find the real problem behind Everton football club.

Every paying fan has a right to moan about an situation which is inexcusable, even Hull have completed signings so I have every right to be annoyed! Moyes and Elstone both said there will not be a repeat of last summer this summer..................? Get my drift?

So you agree he's overpriced yet you want us to meet that overpriced valuation purely because you're impatient and want things done fast?

Boggles the mind, do people not read what they're posting anymore?

Mate, you're in cloud coo-coo land! Patience is what us fans have had for the last twelve years...

....and that patience has been hugely rewarded recently hasn't it :mellow: ?

Newcastle fans haven't had to be patient, or Leeds before them. Bought their way to...er....success, no haggling, no messing about, pay the asking price and give them the wages. No problem.

So you agree he's overpriced yet you want us to meet that overpriced valuation purely because you're impatient and want things done fast?

Boggles the mind, do people not read what they're posting anymore?

Give a man enough rope, and inevitably he will hang himself. Where did I say that Everton should sign him for 6 mill for the sake of it?

Pay attention in class sonny.

I'm not convinced he is over priced, we paid £5m for a bloke called Koldrop, :rolleyes:

Senderos is a seasoned pro, 4 years in the prem with Arsenal and if we wait for the contract to run down there is no way we would get him ahead of other teams.

Most peoples reasoning appears to be based on his contract, but just because he is in the last year of his contract does'nt mean we can get him for washers, you cant get reserve players for £3 million these days, £6 million pounds is a reasonable price for a good centre half. IMO.

Give a man enough rope, and inevitably he will hang himself. Where did I say that Everton should sign him for 6 mill for the sake of it?

Pay attention in class sonny.

You said

Senderos is over-priced

And you said

r. This cant continue, Everton can not keep breaking promises and breaking our hopes and footballing ambitions!

IT MUST STOP, NOW!

In a Senderos thread, which makes everyone assume you want this transfer done and I quote

NOW!

You should never assume, didn't you hear Mr Bricktop say to his underling it could get him into a lot of trouble thinking?

So no, I don't want Everton to buy Senderos, let alone spend 6 big ones on him. However, the point still stands about Everton painfully slow reactions when it comes to inbound transfers. Noticed you still haven't answered the question I posed to you in my previous post?

I actually did. When you moan about Everton being slow in regards to transfers, in a thread dealing with the current long-term discussions on a player. Then the vast majority of people will think that you want to sign that player.

You could've picked any thread - or even started a new one - if you just generally wanted to moan at Everton's transfers, so why did you choose to put it into this one?