IGNORED

For Everyone Sayin Tim Ain't Good Enough

i watched him too Ian, and tbh he wasnt as effective as last season, but we are playing a different system. but we do miss him when he's not there, he is influential to the rest of the team. and his threat does effect the way defenders approach us

i watched him too Ian, and tbh he wasnt as effective as last season, but we are playing a different system. but we do miss him when he's not there, he is influential to the rest of the team. and his threat does effect the way defenders approach us

yeah i agree that the system change his play but why play him if hes gnna be played in a weak position? im a big fan of cahill, he was brilliant first season, he needs to be played in that role though if hes gnna repeat that excellent season IMO

Thats a bit unfair Cahill is quality, hes only had two seasons out of the championship and he plays out of his skin week in week out and the team miss him when hes not playing

I said a week or so ago that he hasn't been as effective because he is playing a different role , one I believe which does not suit his strengths.

I stand by this despite this award which I think only outlines how poor we are in this dept. Tim is suited more to the free role, arriving late in the area and scoring goals, someone else (Carsley if fit) should be performing the anchorman role and receiving whatever carling accolade that goes with it.

Go Socceroos!!

I cant believe we are slating Cahill :angry:

*reality check people, we are a poor (financialy) outfit*

I know all our expectations are much higher but considering our actual position within the league and our financial footing at the current time are we that bad? Are our players shit?

Are the doubters comparing us againsts similar teams like Villa & Fulham or making unrealistic comparisons with the money men of this league like Chelsea Arsenal Manure & the shite?

Guest fozzie22

cahill set high standards first season here,last year he didnt reach those hieghts,so the doubts set in.

i fear burn out too from the world cup we have such a small squad we cant rest him either.

well tim needs the license to move forward.

i was listening to terrace talk today and they were talking about gerrard for england and saying that he needs to have a good defensive midfielder either alongside or playing behind him so he can then make those runs into the box.

now neville can do that job plus with arteta and VDM whipping in crosses to and fro (and both are good passers of the ball) cahill BT or another big striker can head them down for a player or head them in the back of the net.

tim can produce the good but he needs the licence to roam

well tim needs the license to move forward.

i was listening to terrace talk today and they were talking about gerrard for england and saying that he needs to have a good defensive midfielder either alongside or playing behind him so he can then make those runs into the box.

now neville can do that job plus with arteta and VDM whipping in crosses to and fro (and both are good passers of the ball) cahill BT or another big striker can head them down for a player or head them in the back of the net.

tim can produce the good but he needs the licence to roam

For that to happen we need a better holding midfielder than we currently have on the books unless super lee can get back to the form he was showing before his injurys