IGNORED

Is There Any Money Available?

All this conjecture about who would be your big buy? If we have have 20 Million to buy players, who would you get? etc etc, is all good and well for conversation BUT do we actually have any money to spend on new players or are we waiting for the Lescott cash, if it happens, before we start dealing ourselves.

Over the last couple of days I have personally spoken to a substantial shareholder and one of the main scouts and they have both told me that funds are very limited (as usual) and not to expect anything special. Of course we can take them comments as we wish but on current evidence, it appears they may not be far from the truth

It is a bit close to the end of the transfer window I think, unless they are in talks with someone already it is going to be tight to get any decent signings in now I think.

But you never know, I never expected Felli to be bought last year, but he was. who knows what Davey is thinking in his little office, he might have been in negotiations for almost anybody without us being told.

It is a bit close to the end of the transfer window I think, unless they are in talks with someone already it is going to be tight to get any decent signings in now I think.

But you never know, I never expected Felli to be bought last year, but he was. who knows what Davey is thinking in his little office, he might have been in negotiations for almost anybody without us being told.

i said this in other threads i no but its true, 80% of all deals happen in the last week.

I think we have around 7-10 mil to spend. based on the cup run an tv money

can't bill start acting again? one or two gigs aught to buy us a marquis player... :lol:

always thought he looks a lot like Brian Cox .. there might be a career there, be it getting Brian Cox' roles or some sort stunt-double/stand-in gig.. either way it's time to step up BK.

BKhttp://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00024/kenwright_280x420_24130a.jpg[/img]BChttp://blogs.amctv.com/monsterfest/brian-cox.jpg[/img]

Edited by holystove

Id love top know where you get that from... especially as you say "based on our cup run"

well our cup run, brought Everton in an extra 7mil pounds, an the fact we get Tv money today. sp thats why i think we have that much.

Edited by Adpom