IGNORED

If We Bought No-One

Would you be happy if moyes concentrated on using our youngsters as cover blooding them and bringing them through as a team similar to Man U a few years back. I am not claiming our youngsters are that good but.

If we start giving them games or giving them more games we could end up with 3-4 first team regulars by next season. I am thinking players like vaughn (I know the injury history and all that) but with him up front rodwell becoming a first choice cm (Replacement for Pip) gosling becoming our first choice right winger. and the others wallace baxster etc coming through and getting a similar amount of games that rodwell and goslng got this season.

I tend to agree with Patto.

I am not rich and I can fork out cash. The club may not be rich either, but they could and should fork out too.

That is only my opinion, you may disagree. However I think the reason we are short of signing new players is not just down to money, it is a lot of dithering by the powers that be.

not back up i'm afraid droobie, Deadrie was taken by City for a record £100 fee and the promise of a new magimix mixer and her choice of premium grade apron.

F*ck me... that's torn it! I bet they offered creamed cookies as well... Damn City! It's just all checkbook football now!

You losing your bottle SteveO? I only ask cos I think mine is about to go screaming off into the distance too. I can't get that 7 - 0 drubbing out of my head from a couple of years ago.

frankly, I am bricking it.

Arshavin hatrick. You know its going to happen.

if we buy no body we are in a hell of a lot of trouble. if we arent already, ten days until kick off and right now we have two centre halfs, one of them being jack. im worried, big time.

arsenal will have a field day against yobo and rodwell.

Lescott still here, an will be here come next saturday. He aint going no where

You losing your bottle SteveO? I only ask cos I think mine is about to go screaming off into the distance too. I can't get that 7 - 0 drubbing out of my head from a couple of years ago.

frankly, I am bricking it.

That was the year we had already placed 4 and Richard Wright got his final outing, no?

That was the year we had already placed 4 and Richard Wright got his final outing, no?

I think (if you look at the respective teams) we did well to get 0...

Arsenal: Lehmann, Lauren, Campbell, Senderos, Cole, Pires (Fabregas 64), Vieira (Flamini 45), Edu, Reyes, Bergkamp, Van Persie (Henry 45). Subs Not Used: Almunia, Toure.

Everton: Wright, Hibbert, Weir, Yobo, Pistone, Carsley, McFadden, Watson, Arteta (Ferguson 75), Kilbane, Beattie (Bent 45). Subs Not Used: Stubbs, Plessis, Turner.

That was a hell of an Arsenal team (and how in the world did we get fourth)!