IGNORED

Where Does All Our Money Go?

tino

just wondering where all our moneys goes we got 28million this year from finishing 11th and for all the games on sky etc we always have a full house at our home games and a good away support also we are selling three new kits a year now.

I know we are still in debt but other clubs are worse positions debt wise and they get a good transfer kitty from there chairmans ie. o'leary getting 13 million off ellis and we cant even afford to buy a striker.

just wondered if anyone could share some light on this subject as it bemuses me.

<_<

BK doesnt want to hand out money because he doesnt want us to end up like Leeds

BK doesnt want to hand out money as he doesnt have any!

ok hes a rich and wealthy man, but not in terms of football club chairmen!

he borrowed alot of money from friends to buy the club, of which hasnt been paid back!

so yes, we are strapped for cash, but its not coz the club wont give money, its coz the club dont have money. and investment is not exactly welcome, as investors want ownership and BK off the board

Guest fozzie22
A massive wage bill. Greedy bastard footballers

Agreed..the Goodison allstars take most of it home in thier arse pockets,fucking bastards should give it back after the shite they served us with last season

Guest fozzie22
so yes, we are strapped for cash, but its not coz the club wont give money, its coz the club dont have money. and investment is not exactly welcome, as investors want ownership and BK off the board

And this is true also,investors are there,if sunderland can atract investors surely we can

Its the fat bastards ego that wont let go,so we all suffer

Four years ago Kenwright told me he was speaking to about 4 investors a week about Everton, he said this again three years ago, two years ago, last year and a couple of weeks ago. So where are they??? Apparently theyre not right for Everton Football Club well Bill as much as I think your great you need to find one that is right or lower your standards a bit

Guest fozzie22
I know i said i wouldnt but........

I lay upon a grassy bank,

My hands were all a quiver,

I slowly undid her suspender belt

Her leg fell in the river

A Poem by Paul McCartney

I LOL'd at that..classic