IGNORED

David Moyes

I cant claim to "know" as you put it, but i have the feeling they are all happy being here.

Before City came along and upset Joleon i cant remember the last time an Everton player asked for a move, or even let slip that they were unhappy.

I think the players realise that they are not quite top 4 material, but David Moyes and Everton offer them the best alternative. IMO.

Depends how one looks at it. On one hand many of the players who left the club have slated him, ala Der Meyde/Rooney/Koldrup etc. But with exception of Rooney, the others weren't first team regulars. Personally I think Moyes is pretty hardline, but the players if successful seem not to bothered by it. If things go wrong again, then I'll worry.

Top managers are admired, but not always liked by the players. Personally, I think that if a player moans and bitches it is usually because they are not as good as they think they are and the manager has every right to play or not play them as he sees fit. If a player is good enough to be a regular, it is unlikely you will hear him moaning about the manager.

Top managers are admired, but not always liked by the players. Personally, I think that if a player moans and bitches it is usually because they are not as good as they think they are and the manager has every right to play or not play them as he sees fit. If a player is good enough to be a regular, it is unlikely you will hear him moaning about the manager.

Ferguson looks like a right a-hole. He gets the job done tho.