Sign in to follow this  
Wall Writer

Haka At Everton

in terms of a marketing point of view its a good idea. its certainly brought attention to the new kit (whether it be negative or positive) and people know about it.

any publicity is good publicity

but yeah it was shite!

Exactly....sly stallone being visibly disgusted with our hot beverages was not a great advert for our catering, but still, it was sly stallone.....

in terms of a marketing point of view its a good idea. its certainly brought attention to the new kit (whether it be negative or positive) and people know about it.

I done the show in the everton 2 store for radio city when they was there. The store was packed looked like we sold alot of away kits so it definitely had a positive effect and a think there version of if you know your history was quite funny.

It's also brought us bad publicity because it's caused offence apparently.

I live in new zealand and its had a little bit of publicity. I guess its just reinforced the idea that football is for "fags". Not what we really for football here when the oval ball game runs the country.

Worst haka (if you can call it that) ive ever seen and for people that actually knw/have some background about the haka it makes us look like a joke.

I live in new zealand and its had a little bit of publicity. I guess its just reinforced the idea that football is for "fags". Not what we really for football here when the oval ball game runs the country.

Worst haka (if you can call it that) ive ever seen and for people that actually knw/have some background about the haka it makes us look like a joke.

ahhh it was just a laugh..... I dont see why some people must be soo uptight