IGNORED

Notw Article.

Bill

blueboy,

read ALL your posts. you were always arrogant; from the first post, you insult our manager, our fans and our club. after the first post, you got ridiculous. i honestly don't know where you stand on your club getting lescott...because you seem to think he's shit (well at least not good enough for you mid-table boys). sure he's not worth 20mil, but don't say he wouldn't make your sorry excuse for a backline (he's the best FIT cb in england right now).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha, this has been entertaining. no offence blueboy but you and the rest of the blue muppets in the same mould as you are the reason CITEH are so hated right now. i have no issue with all the fans just the ones who spout shit like you have and i also have no problem with clubs spending big i didnt mind chelsea doing it at all. hell if i was hughes id be just that damn smug right now aswell! but you mentioned our captain is phil fucking neville or summat yeah? and laughed? hes a better pro than anything you have at your club! isnt your captain a reject of ours? thought so....as for your player jibes, you think swp would get in our team? hes fast and thats it! first time he came to goodison i thought he was a fuckin mascot! nothin else goin for him at all! he looked good at your lot first time round cos he was a big fish in a small pond...speaking of which...given would get past howard? doubt it mate given was as has already been said a shining light in a shite liverpool team. if he was that good he would have been bought by a top 4 club end of! gareth barry isnt fit to lick artetas boots nevermind lace them and id dare say rodwell is better already! there is nothing special about barry never has been and never will be! you talk about guaranteed top 5 this year and how you have been penned in for it by all the 'experts', go and see where they predicted everton to finish the last 2 seasons and also the likes of spurs to finish! anyways im done now just come back when your team has won summat other than promotion ok or when you're in europe ok?

P.S. i aint a scouser so i can say CITEH :)