Sign in to follow this  
jamiemaher85

Tim Cahill Advert

If it came to blows who would win? The Weet-bix kid or the Milky bar kid?

Tough call, its gona have to be the Milky-bar kid for 3 reasons:

1) He has a gun, and he's a fopping cowboy!!

2) He always wins, isnt that the point?

3) For sentimental reasons, as i auditioned to be the Milky-Bar kid when i was 7...out of 200 applicants i was runner-up...the winner gets a life supply of Milkybars...not bitter at all :angry:

Tough call, its gona have to be the Milky-bar kid for 3 reasons:

1) He has a gun, and he's a fopping cowboy!!

2) He always wins, isnt that the point?

3) For sentimental reasons, as i auditioned to be the Milky-Bar kid when i was 7...out of 200 applicants i was runner-up...the winner gets a life supply of Milkybars...not bitter at all :angry:

I've got images of some 30 year old bloke standing in front of the mirror with cowboy gear on and glasses shaking his head in despair.."it should have been me".

I've got images of some 30 year old bloke standing in front of the mirror with cowboy gear on and glasses shaking his head in despair.."it should have been me".

Im 21 Louis lol the bastard that won it was called Sam Barker/Baker, i cant remember exactly. But no, i WAS supposed to be it...the production teams staff said "He is who we are going to choose, we feel the glasses looked more natural". They said i was the better actor (Oscars should have follwed) but it was more the image that they were looking for...

Gutted...seriously gutting :(

No he wasn't found him...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1184341/How-Milkybar-kid-drunk--showjumper-musician-gardener-We-stars-rode-sunset.html

look at 1994-1996 :) he doesnt look natural in glasses!!!!

I came second on that aswell :( did you not see my old profile picture?

Luckily for us ten I found a copy of it in the admin archives. Have to say you were robbed!

Luckily for us ten I found a copy of it in the admin archives. Have to say you were robbed!

You mean Mikes secret stash...:P i knew you kept it babe! and to think there's all this tadoo about sexting haha. naughty boy ;)