Sign in to follow this  
Memmaclub

Where Are All The Positive People Now?

Every season we play bad, but get results, then get hammered then turn it on an turn on the skill, so i for 1 hope we use this huge defeat an use it to our advantage.

It's very hard to be positive after a performance like today. Purely and simply - we were absolute rubbish.

I don't know if this would help but I'm really getting sick of seeing Cahill played in centre mid whilst Fellaini gets shifted into Cahill's natural position. FFS we need Timmy up there, as that's where his natural position is and where he's arguably our most dangerous attacker in the squad.

I felt we were sloppy at times, those goals from set pieces should have been blocked out just by marking the man, where was anyone to mark Vermaelan for the second goal????

Finally, we need some new faces, there's no way we can last a whole season in our domestic league and cup competitions including Europe with the small sqaud we have.

Today was a very dark shadow of the team we were last season. I'm going to find it hard to be positive until what I've written above changes, and when we actually start pulling off some half decent results.

I agree. I don't think 1 - 0 wins against the lower (ha! we a re bottom) Ok 1-0 wins against supposed lesser teams is going to be good enough. We were totally destroyed and we need to be doing that to others.

I thought Lescott played fairly well, which is as good as anyone else in the team. Although Fellaini seemed to be suffering from lazyitus. (I understand he is still recovering from a viral infection) Yobo was active but largely ineffective. Jo seemed to have lost the plot a bit.

Oh hell I could go through the entire team. (If a team is a loose mixture of 11 players with no interaction between them)

I wanted to post right after the game but I think I would have said something bad in the heat of the moment. I can not believe just how P*ssed off I actually am over that. We will recover, I will recover, but right now, at this very moment, I want to .............. AAAARRRRGH!