IGNORED

Manchester City's Sordid Lescott Dealing Puts Moyes' Everton Job On Line

EFC247

Load of crap that, there basically saying the Kenwrights trying to sell Lescott under Moyes noes. load of rubbish. Moyes has the run over all transfers and always has.

Edit. What makes me laugh is there taking Mark Hughes word an not Moyes, when Mark hughes an City have tried every backhanded way to unsettle Lescott. IE were gonna DOUBLE ,no wait TRIPLE his wages.

Edited by Adpom

The article has echoes of truth behind it, whether people like it or not. Moyes is determined not to be bullied, Citeh and Hughes are determined to bully Everton as they guess Kenwright wants to sell, so as usual (like with Big Dunc) there are conversations behind closed doors at board room level about what to do. If Lescott is sold, goodbye Moyes, it's that simple. Lescott can only go if Moyes agrees to it, and he will only agree if the fee is above 25 million.

The article has echoes of truth behind it, whether people like it or not. Moyes is determined not to be bullied, Citeh and Hughes are determined to bully Everton as they guess Kenwright wants to sell, so as usual (like with Big Dunc) there are conversations behind closed doors at board room level about what to do. If Lescott is sold, goodbye Moyes, it's that simple. Lescott can only go if Moyes agrees to it, and he will only agree if the fee is above 25 million.

Got any proof of that?

I think City went to Lescott's agent.. not the club.

I don't think Bill Kenwright would ever sell a player behind the manager's back, I read/heard it somewhere that Moyes specifically asked that the board do not interfere with player transfers behind his back. Rooney is slightly different, he was sold to fight off the administrators.