IGNORED

48 Hours Or So?

A transfer window like last summer gets you Fellaini, i.e. we overpay for someone at the last minute, so forgive me if patience doesn't seem like the best option right now. Off the pitch the club is shambles and now it's impacting on the field because we're not investing in the team. So players, all of them infact, know they're place is safe no matter how they play (just the same as last season) and they don't look bothered when we lose. Is this because when they signed new long-term deals they were signed on the promise of investment in the first-team? Whatever the cause it has to be sorted out in the next week or so when we haven't done it for the past few months. The new "problem" and cause of this is Lescott wanting to leave where last summer it was apparently Moyes' contract, but other than that nothing is different. Moyes can complain all he wants that now he has a limited time to find a replacement for Lescott and that City are to be blame, but come on, he knew Lescott was going to go so he should have been looking for a replacement weeks ago as a contingency. I like Moyes but he's got to take some responsibility for the mess we find ourselves in now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you but...we don't know the true story.

Moyes may have been looking for the last couple of weeks. I find it very difficult to believe he has no targets at all and is just starting looking now.

In Moyes we trust. In a months time we will be flying again.

Especially when we've just signed Messi for £24m ;)

I totally agree with you but...we don't know the true story.

Moyes may have been looking for the last couple of weeks. I find it very difficult to believe he has no targets at all and is just starting looking now.

In Moyes we trust. In a months time we will be flying again.

Especially when we've just signed Messi for £24m ;)

Dream on lad :lol:

As for the situation, I think we will be alright, we know now that we actually have some money to spend (whether it's a lot or not is another question), I can see some signings happening in the next couple of days.

Dream on lad :lol:

As for the situation, I think we will be alright, we know now that we actually have some money to spend (whether it's a lot or not is another question), I can see some signings happening in the next couple of days.

Couple of days? you mean like the next 48 hours or so? Ha. I'll be happy when some of this paper talk turns into a player putting pen to paper and showing off his new numbers for us. Otherwise, i'm expecting nothing at this point.

Couple of days? you mean like the next 48 hours or so? Ha. I'll be happy when some of this paper talk turns into a player putting pen to paper and showing off his new numbers for us. Otherwise, i'm expecting nothing at this point.

We've signed Bilyaletdinov, and that was within 48 hours of my original post :)