IGNORED

Evertonians Must Demand More.

http://www.bluekipper.com/emails/emails329.htm#gd

Though Kipper is a xenophobic/Daily Star type website, one email really grabbed my attention. I happen to agree that loyalty to the club yet demanding more from it shouldn't be confused with blind optimism and pledging allegiance to Kenwright or else, we deserve a lot more than we are currently getting from the pitch to the board room.

Discuss....

Edited by CaptainFerguson10

This (and the ad infinitum arguments like it) is, for me, based on the fundamentally flawed assumption that the club are knowingly and intentionally conning the fans....from Kenwright though Moyes and Ross and all the way down.

When any piece goes down that road I yawn and switch off :) .

There are real problems to address without adding imaginary ones.

though i am no fan or kenwright (anyone whos been here a while will know my stance on him and kirkby) i honestly dont think they are lying to us about transfers or anything like that. i dont think that it is beyond bk to do such a thing, but i doubt very much that moyes would stick around if they were doing these things.

moyes is a man of honour, and if that was the case i believe he would walk and we would be in worse trouble than we already are.

i have no faith in bk, and elstone has a very hard job turning around the less documented mess that wyness left behind. but when a fellow shareholder asks bk how much money he wants for the club and he refuses the answer the question, followed by a statement of "im bored of your question" and still not actually saying how much he wants for his share of the club, reaffirms my view that bk does not want to sell the club.

ive gone a little off topic, sorry.

but i'm of the opinion that its best to not believe whats read on bluekipper, toffeeweb is maybe a little more credible but not much.

Edited by StevO

We should always demand more.

Even Barcelona fans demand more.

I'm sure David Moyes always tries to get more out of his players. It's upto fans to demand more from the backroom staff.

I want Everton to be the best club in the world.

I am not satisfied that Kirkby can only expand to 60,000 as that will never allow us to be the best in the world.

Perhaps not everyone has my ambition and would settle for 2nd best

We should always demand more.

Even Barcelona fans demand more.

I'm sure David Moyes always tries to get more out of his players. It's upto fans to demand more from the backroom staff.

I want Everton to be the best club in the world.

I am not satisfied that Kirkby can only expand to 60,000 as that will never allow us to be the best in the world.

Perhaps not everyone has my ambition and would settle for 2nd best

That's what I call a real fan, passion and will to change things.