• Leon Osman
    • Tim Cahill
    • Louis Saha
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Dan Gosling
    • João Alves Jo
    • James Vaughan

The Roddinator for me too. Broke up play well, distributed well, and scored two great goals.

There's something about Rodwell's presence on a pitch. It's like Arteta when he plays in the centre. It's like the team finds a rhythm, Yobo, Hibbo and Pip don't hoof they play it short. Another great thing about having a DM who passes as well as Rodwell is that his position on the ball creates angles for him to play in Baines and to a lesser extent Hibbert.

Honourable mention goes to King Louis, he was nearly my choice. He was a constant runner, always looking for another angle. He even got back and won the ball a couple of times. Showed his pure instinct with his first and sheer class with his second. You can't fault a striker's performance when he scores a brace.

i'm glad to say unlike on saturday where it was a tough choice because i didn't want to pick any of them today I want to pick all of them.

Great show of spirit coming back from the weekend with the passion to prove they were up to the challenge.

A little predictable but i'm between the 2 goal scorers, not just for their goals but I felt Saha was really back to his best, got involved all over the pitch ran at players a couple of times and generally looked keen and threatening around the box so different to last year where he looked a bit scared of getting injured again. Rodders played very well in the middle, controlling things well and generally passing it round well, putting in challenges where necessary and keeping things moving forward. Also showed he's not scared to have a crack and clearly capable!

Was also very impressed with Fellaini, Hibbert, Baines, Piennar and Osman.

That's no word against Yobo and Neville who did their job fine.

Rodwell and Saha were exceptional, but I'd like to acknowledge everyone. Really, was there a single player who disappointed? This was especially the case in the second half. Baines and Pienaar brilliant up the left side. Even Hibbert was looking good.

Couldn't get more than a couple of minutes of any stream all night, and what I got was slow....so can't really coment, but going by what the "man who fell to Goodison" has said (above), they all played well.So as Man City will probably be getting ready to buy Rodwell, I think I'll give it to him, could push the price up a bit!!

Young Jack for me, but it was a close decision. Saha is a favourite striker. I actually think he is a better player than the Yak. (My own opinion by the way, not a statement of fact.) But Jacky boy gets the vote for not only two cracking strikes, but his all round play.

Just how far will this kid go?

(Anyone says Eastlands I will stab them) :lol:

Young Jack for me, but it was a close decision. Saha is a favourite striker. I actually think he is a better player than the Yak. (My own opinion by the way, not a statement of fact.) But Jacky boy gets the vote for not only two cracking strikes, but his all round play.

Just how far will this kid go?

(Anyone says Eastlands I will stab them) :lol:

Thing is, how exciting is it going to be to have Yak and Saha lining up together!

Saha for me. Two well taken goals, great all round display of power and poise. Brought others into the game with his hold up play, which beggars the question, Why didn't he start last Saturday.

Regarding Rodwell, I would say he played really well, and while I don't want to put a dampener on things, he did 90% of things right but he did give the ball away quite a few times but I fear as he is flavour of the month and scored two belters that this will get overlooked, however i'm sure Mr Moyes will have reminded him.