IGNORED

If I Was A Top Everton Player .....

Memmaclub

I would be looking to leave.

We can't keep our best players and even before we lost lescott we are too inept to build quality on top of what we have. We can't even get lower quality squad players. What kind of ambition have the board shown over the last two summers. I am disgusted by our whole club stucture at the moment and feel it's a matter of months until we are delegation candidates again

We can't keep our best players and even before we lost lescott we are too inept to build quality on top of what we have. We can't even get lower quality squad players. What kind of ambition have the board shown over the last two summers. I am disgusted by our whole club stucture at the moment and feel it's a matter of months until we are delegation candidates again

other than lescott can i have an example please?

Why don't you just go an support someone else an stop moaning

:blink: we lost 2 games :blink:

What's "DELEGATION"? :lol::lol:

if i was a top player, i would love the chance to play for the blue's and i would wear that shirt with pride and be the happiest man on the planet, lescott should just do one, if the board dont sort them selfs out this will be moyes last season coz we dont match his ambitions, ( or is moyes just that bad in the transfer market)

....if the board dont sort them selfs out this will be moyes last season coz we dont match his ambitions, ( or is moyes just that bad in the transfer market)

Think it's a bit of both (or neither). But Davey knew the situation when he signed up and it's not changed so he won't walk away for that....and I don't think he's "bad" in the transfer market. He's careful certainly but he's had his fingers burnt a couple of times so he wants to get it right (which he does more often than not). Even if he had huge wads of cash I don't think he'd go with the Redknapp scatter gun approach.

i like this game...

if i was a top everton player id have some nice cars, hopefully a nice house, and if im lucky a tidy bird whos up for anything, and lets her tidy mates join in.

then when i reach my 30s and im on the decline, id have my agent touting my arse around europe and south america, so i can taste a few foreign delights.

oh, id like to play a game or two.

I am happy to take the banter over my dispair and bad spelling but I still stand buy my original point I am pissed at the club for the lack of ambition. The worrying thing is arteta said we needed to be ambitious with transfers and what's stopping city pushing through another transfer for him. I honestly believe any transfer money has to come from a lescott sale. By rights we should be spending 20mil from j-lo sale and 15mil from normal revenue