IGNORED

Diniyar " Billy " Bilyaletdinov

c1982

Yes defence has to be the priority now, with Bilya Dinov AND Ever Banega coming in, and Arteta coming back from injury i think next years transfer money might come from the sale of Fellaini.

Mo has to grab every game by the scruff of the neck and really impose himself or i cant see him getting into the team, he has to have an outstanding season or i think Davey might ship him out.

Agree, and I'm a big fan of Felli. He's not the type of player that will move us forward. Like Cahill he wins you games on bad performances but he doesn't have Cahill's engine. We'll next someone with skill, technique and drive in that position. Kind of a Tuncay if we can find one. Or even move Pienaar in there and sign another winger.

I can see Felli moving for 11-12m to a Fulham or Sunderland. He'd be a great player for them. We'd still probably make a profit as I presume we wouldn't have to pay the majority of our add-ons and incentives.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We gonna play this guy on the left wing or left MD? as it can make a big diffrance to out starting line up.

Can see it being something like this

pienaar Osman Cahill Bily

or

Osman Cahill Bily Pienaar

but then rodders doesn't get in, unless he put cahill behind the striker.

I'm looking at a possibility of playing a 4-4-2 when all players are back.

A midfield four would consist of Pienaar.. Arteta.. Banega.. Bilya, assuming that the new players are both fairly decent.

If you want go 4-5-1 it gives you a choice of adding Neville, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, or Cahill, at the moment i think Phil would get it as the holding Mid, so somebody has got to work really hard, and improve enough to earn a place in the side.

I thought moyes said he was looking for defensive cover (CB and LB).....even before lescott left. We could be getting Banega though.....oh wait, hes a midfielder too...Defence Moyes, Defence!!!!

At the end of last season, most of us were saying we need left-back cover and a winger, as priority. Agreed, now we have the winger, and we may also get Banega too, our attention should be focused on getting in defensive cover, especially now Joleen has gone. Not sure who we'll get, but I think we'll definitely get someone(or two) in, even if that might be a year long loan, or an ageing/experienced defender just to cover until Jan/next summer. But to be honest, I'm just glad we've got more attacking options, as that is what we've seriously lacked in recent seasons.

An accurate profile of this fella....

http://www1.uefa.com/tournament/players/player=73080/index.html

"Did you know?

Bilyaletdinov acquired the No63 shirt when he first joined Lokomotiv and has stuck with it to this day"

I wonder if we would give him that number... he seems to like it......

Anyway..... He can play in the center or as an attacking midfielder... plus hes the current captain of loko moscow....

I fancy him replacing Fellini at the moment.... But.. he did switch Pienaar a couple of times against Sigma.... maybe he was trying it out.......

OMG we finally sign someone an someone still moans :P

hope we get taylor now.

not so much of moan, more an observation on how resources for signings are being used for non-essential recruitment. I am happy we have our very own Alexandra (the meercat), but hope we now switch our attention to bulking up our squad with defenders before spurs and villa take them all....I.M.W.T. C.O.Y.B

Like to see someone get that surname into a song! :lol:

To the tune of Super 'Kevin Campbell' (just an example.)

Billy - Billy Ah

Billy - Billy Ah

Billy - Billy Ah

Billy - Ah - Let - Dean - Off!

What you think?

Smartarse! :P

13th Sept. That seems a little far away.

they've got the international break after the wigan game, and fullham is our next league game after wigan.

so really he's just missing the sigma game, which we don't need him for anyways, and the wigan game, which i think we have a huge chance of winning now that the whole lescott thing has been sorted out and the club has already moved on and started to make some signings.

Hello Everyone.

If anybody is interested to ask something about Diniyar a person who has seen him weekly for the last 5 year, I`d be more than happy to answer.

What is his best position?

He has been touted as a left winger but I have heard a few people say that he would be wasted stuck out on the wing and is more effective as an attacking centre midfielder

how is his off the ball play? All the film i've seen only shows him on the ball (which is largely brilliant).

Good question as off the ball play is probably not among the strongest point of him unfortunately. He offers himself quite well to partners when his team possesses a ball, but when the team is defending the common opinion which I share is that he lacks motion and aggressiveness. Overall he is much more of an attacking player, his defending ability needs to be improved.

What is his best position?

He has been touted as a left winger but I have heard a few people say that he would be wasted stuck out on the wing and is more effective as an attacking centre midfielder

As somebody already stated here, he is definitely not a winger. At least in classical meaning of the word. In Loko and Russian National team he took a position between the center and left wing. Even if he plays as the left midfielder he always tends to move to the center leaving the flank for a defender behind him (in russian team - Zhirkov)

Just give us a general overview of him please - what are the best parts of his game and what are his weaknesses?

Thanks

That`s a bit too big question if taken seriously. Briefly speaking he is very good at the ball, perfect dribbling, passing, general understanding of the game. Not so good when defending. Not great physically. Common opinion - one of the mopst talented players of Russia but lacked motivation a bit the last 1.5-2 years. He definetely needed a change and he got it. I expect him to improve in new surroundings. He is also quite intellectual. I think he will start speaking English quite fast - which is usually a problem mong Russian players.

Please, ask more specific.

This is his first real move. Do you think he will have any trouble settling in a foreign country? If you watch the English league at all, do you think he has the pace and power to compete?

Spasibo i dobro pazhalovat!

Spasibo!

Regarding setting in a foreign country. No one can be sure about that of course, but I think among all the Russians who have come to England lately he should have less problems with daily life setting. For instance compared to Pavluchenko or Zhirkov (who are good players but a bit "too Russian" if you see what I mean) Bill is very sociable, friendly person - earopian type of a person I should say.

As for football specific matters. I do watch premier league. Also hard to say, but I`m positive. The important thing to understand is that Bill still has a lot in potential. He is not a "ready made" star yet who demonstrates superb performances every game, but he can be. If we take simply physical power he is probably not among the best. But you know, in Russia before Arshavin came to England a lot of people were saying he wouldn’t be able to play in English league successfully because he is not fit enough. Only with 4 goals to Liverpool these talks faded out. The same story with Dimiyar. Hard to say if he is strong enough, but he has magic in his feet when he is in his best shape.