IGNORED

Illegal Tapping Dossier

Thought it might be worth starting a discussion on our supposed illegal tapping dossier that we will be handing to the FA regarding Man Citys approach of that centre back who we just sold for 6 million less than we valued him at....his name escapes me now... :rolleyes:

Has anyone got any thoughts or news on the matter? Personally, I think its a bit of a waste of time given that Chelsea only got a £300,000 fine and a suspended points deduction from Ashley Cole-gate......£300,000 for man city is barely equivalent to a slap on the little finger let alone the wrists....

I'm sick of the whole thing now and just want all this to end. We should wash our hands of it and walk away before everyone involved comes out even worse than they all look now, thats Everton and Moyes included.

The whole sorry saga has been beyond a joke and i can't wait to simply move on.

This sums it all up pefectly for me.

I'm sick of the whole thing now and just want all this to end. We should wash our hands of it and walk away before everyone involved comes out even worse than they all look now, thats Everton and Moyes included.

The whole sorry saga has been beyond a joke and i can't wait to simply move on.

This sums it all up pefectly for me.

Me too, lets just get on with focussing on what lies ahead......

Edited by iggy

I don't think there'll be any case, probably thought threatening City might help push the fee up a bit to avoid having to go through any shite.

I've got a feeling City did nothing wrong apart from not contacting Moyes first which it's apparent is not something other clubs do anyway.

I don't think we'll hear any more about this.