IGNORED

The Worst Everton Player

craigb

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who has been going to GP for over 40 years , the worst players I've seen have to be Bernie (the bolt ) Wright , Rod Belfitt and the awful ' Tiger 'John Mc Laughlan ... Classic

Yeah Bernie Wright was always my worst player until recently, he has now been replaced by Van Der Meyde. :angry:

Yeah Bernie Wright was always my worst player until recently, he has now been replaced by Van Der Meyde. :angry:

Can VDM be counted as an Everton player? i know he was on our books but how many minutes (yes, minutes. im not going to go by games...) did he actually play?!

Can VDM be counted as an Everton player? i know he was on our books but how many minutes (yes, minutes. im not going to go by games...) did he actually play?!

A lot more than the legend that is Anderson Silva de França.

Total career of three minutes (against Charlton 15/4/07). At least it was an exciting three minutes, Bent's equalizer followed by McFudge's masterpiece. Funny enough just before Lescott (spit) broke the stalemate on 81 minutes VDM was stripped to come off the bench.....when we took the lead he sat down again :( .

2bh i dont care much about who our worst ever player was, but atm i do, TONY HIBBERT , the long ball game, i know his game inside out seriously, he gets the ball, looks up, kicks it as far as he can, then he does the same, then gets raped all the tym , he had one good game against city last year, but come on, i reckon we need a new RB definatly or jus put nev there.

(excuse my english, i cba spelling and i got a B in me GCSE's english) :D

but yer, hibbert is poor, should be at a smaller team in the prem i rekon, wigan, hull, somewhere there, we need better if we are pushing for europe

as for worst ever

wel in recent years i think

VDM, Nyarko, i hated Pistone, kilbane was poor, koldrup, beatie was poor, baardsen and HIBBERT!!!

2bh i dont care much about who our worst ever player was, but atm i do, TONY HIBBERT , the long ball game, i know his game inside out seriously, he gets the ball, looks up, kicks it as far as he can, then he does the same, then gets raped all the tym , he had one good game against city last year, but come on, i reckon we need a new RB definatly or jus put nev there.

but yer, hibbert is poor, should be at a smaller team in the prem i rekon, wigan, hull, somewhere there, we need better if we are pushing for europe

as for worst ever

VDM, Nyarko, i hated Pistone, kilbane was poor, koldrup, beatie was poor, baardsen and HIBBERT!!!

Personally don't care what you got in your GCSE. I'd be much more pleasant if you failed it. But you've just admitted you can't be arsed making an effort to appear somewhat presentable, so I'm not going to make the effort to read your posts.

as for worst ever

talkin shite there mate kilbane was class on his day and had plenty of them imo! i know a few sunderland fans were wonderin if it was the same player cos he wasnt that great for them! in the time he was here he was great and a thoroughly nice bloke if i do say so!

hibbert is the best right back we have had for a while now i dare say back to gary steven to be honest! correct me if im wrong please one of the older members cos i may have forgot someone from my younger days! hibbert has been shown up a bit more as we have got better but i think hes had a decent start to the season dare say hes been better than baines! he had a poor year last year and hasnt been great since that injury when he was about 23! i think we do need to replace him to progress but id hate to see him leave the club and he is nowhere near the worst player this club has ever had!

hibberts probally the best english rb at defending, just a pity we dont have a decent rm which is the main reason hibbert looks bad now an again. too many hibbert haters out there who jus dont like him an jus put the player down at every chance eg. sigma sendin off, which was a great tackle btw if it was jags u'd be lickin his balls

hibberts probally the best english rb at defending, just a pity we dont have a decent rm which is the main reason hibbert looks bad now an again. too many hibbert haters out there who jus dont like him an jus put the player down at every chance eg. sigma sendin off, which was a great tackle btw if it was jags u'd be lickin his balls

This is a big misconception IMO. He's a good tackler but he is not a good defender. A good defender has good positional sense, and Tony has no positional sense whatsoever and wouldn't no it if it danced naked infront of him.

The tackle against Sigma was not great because he didn't get the ball as the replay showed the attacker knocked the ball to the side just before Hibbert's boot got there and brought him down. That being said, he had to make the tackle due to a fuck up by Baines so I place no blame on him for it.

Got to be Mark Pembridge, that guy robbed a living, he is the WORST football i've ever seen, i'm the 2nd worst so i should no. Also Kevin Kilbane couldn't hit a barn door from 2 yards, same for Simon Davis, he was pathetic, Ginola, Gazza both well pasted there best.

Richard Wright, only man ever to get injured by someone sneezing, okay that over the top ,but that boy was a right idiot, fell out his loft, landed on board against tottenham. That keeper that repalced him, he was crap but what a match, was like 5-4 or something.