IGNORED

Johnny Heitinga

MikeO

Come on Heitinga,sign those papers!!! I hate to be the bad guy lads but with Everton I wont believe it till I see sign sealed and delivered! please please please please happen!!!!!

Does this mean if he signs we can sell Hibbert at Tesco for the highest bidder..!!!!!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I have seen a great deal of him but Moyes and his scouts obviously have.

So is the start of the end for Hibbert or will Distin/Yobo be dropped to the bench...? When Jags is back it will get interesting.

I would imagine that long term we would be looking at a defence of:-

Heitinga Jags Distin Baines

Not too bad really. Possible ful team of

Howard

Pienaar Neville Arteta Bily

Cahill

Yak

Bench from:-

Nash, Yobo, Hibbo, Fellaini, Rodders, Ossie, Jo, Saha, Goose, Vic, Vaughny.

Having options on bench would be stunnig. Even at the wigan game we saw the differenfce having someone like Felli come on and changing a game. Felli as an impact player actually excites me as well.

Howard

Cahill

Yak

Having options on bench would be stunnig. Even at the wigan game we saw the differenfce having someone like Felli come on and changing a game. Felli as an impact player actually excites me as well.

A bloody expensive impact player at that!! but honestly, that team looks boss!! I'd still like another midfield general and eventualy have Jags as captain! Our defence looks unreal when you put it like that, Howard wont get beaten :P hahaha here's to hoping anyway!!

If we had kept Jacobsen as back-up for Heitinga, we could have sold Hibbert. :D:D

Funnily enough I dont think i'd want to sell him. I dont mind him as a squad member but he just should not be starting for a team with the ambitions we have. He can have the occaisonal good game. I have an odd soft spot for him, for all the stick he gets (from me included) but i actually dont want to get shut of him. Jst dont want him to be in the starting line up.

A bloody expensive impact player at that!! but honestly, that team looks boss!! I'd still like another midfield general and eventualy have Jags as captain! Our defence looks unreal when you put it like that, Howard wont get beaten :P hahaha here's to hoping anyway!!

It would be an expansive impact player, but if we get the best out f him then all the better. Him losing a automatic starting place would also force him to keep improving, keep him on his feet.

dont like this heitinga deal i feel were being had...feels like a kroldrup deal his team seems to happy to get rid .

Dont think so somehow....this fella is class,and have you seen the shot on him,a right back that can score goals.....when was the last time we had one of them ????? Gary Stevens !!

Exactly, jamie :)

Just thought I'd answer the bit about whether they played on the same flank. I am of the mind that flanks, systems and symmetry aren't so important to players of this kind, therefore I agree with your sentiment that them having played in the same eleven is an advantage.

Edited by Calico

Exactly, jamie :)

Just thought I'd answer the bit about whether they played on the same flank. I am of the mind that flanks, systems and symmetry aren't so important to players of this kind, therefore I agree with your sentiment that them having played in the same eleven is an advantage.

Ah, just re-read the other guys first post, i misread it. I thought he asked if they had played in the same squad, didnt notice it was actually did they play down the same side. Oops. My bad.

Not really consciously seen the bloke but I've rarely (probably never) seen such excitement around a potential signing (patto excepted) so it looks good.

Think in the circumstances we should give special recognition to whoever was clever enough to start the thread.....

....Oh, wait a minute B):lol: .

Howard

Cahill

Yak

Is everybody here placing Yak up front ahead of Saha??? Im certanly not. Yak is great but Saha is king...

I can actually see Heitinga as captain material and Neville on the bench. Rodders on instead and Saha up front. Shame to put Neville on the bench, would prefer it if we could play with 12 players hahaha