IGNORED

We Buy These Players

..............................>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.......................

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has revealed that he is willing to listen to offers for Eidur Gudjohnsen.

The Iceland international has been an integral part of Chelsea's success in the past couple of seasons, with Mourinho finding a niche for him in midfield following the arrivals of strikers Hernan Crespo and Didier Drogba.

However, German superstar Michael Ballack has been brought in this summer and two or three more high-profile signings are likely to follow.

Mourinho is looking to keep his squad well-balanced, and is prepared to make sacrifices for the good of the Chelsea

Player Pages:

Eidur Gudjohnsen

Carlton Cole

Hernan Crespo

Glen Johnson

Robert Huth

Lenny Pidgeley

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has revealed that he is willing to listen to offers for Eidur Gudjohnsen.

The Iceland international has been an integral part of Chelsea's success in the past couple of seasons, with Mourinho finding a niche for him in midfield following the arrivals of strikers Hernan Crespo and Didier Drogba.

However, German superstar Michael Ballack has been brought in this summer and two or three more high-profile signings are likely to follow.

Mourinho is looking to keep his squad well-balanced, and is prepared to make sacrifices for the good of the team.

"The position with Eidur is that he is a great football player," hailed Mourinho.

"We want to keep him but we are open to speak with clubs about him if they show a real interest in him."

Gudjohnsen's availability is likely to spark widespread interest throughout The Premiership and across the continent, but he is not the only Chelsea player set for a possible departure.

Carlton Cole has had limited opportunities during his time at Stamford Bridge, and Mourinho warned that is likely to continue if he remains.

"Carlton is one of the players we are open for negotiations," he declared. "I am not saying I do not want him here because that is not true.

"I'm not saying I want to push him away from Chelsea because it is not true.

"But I am saying that with a player like Drogba and another striker that we will buy for sure, his opportunities are not very good here.

"He is at an age where he needs to play football and we will try to find a good solution for him - either on loan or by selling him. We will try to find a solution.

"So we are waiting for clubs and possibilities to try and analyse what is best for him and best for the club."

Crespo is also expected to leave after expressing his desire to move on.

"I think he is with the Argentina team now," said Mourinho. "He didn't change one single word about his wish to move and we are still waiting for clubs with offers.

"If nobody comes with an offer that Chelsea are happy with and accept, he will have to stay with us."

Some of those players on the fringes of the team, such as Glen Johnson, Robert Huth and Lenny Pidgeley, could also be deemed expendable.

"Because of the age of some of the players and they don't have so many opportunities at Chelsea, we can look for a different step for their careers," Mourinho continued.

"For example Glen Johnson is a great boy but he has Paulo Ferreira and Geremi with a lot of experience in front of him.

"Robert Huth is the same thing. He is a player present in the World Cup but you look at him at Chelsea and he has Ricardo Carvalho and Gallas and John Terry ahead of him.

"You have Lenny Pidgeley's situation - he has played 100 minutes in The Premiership.

"How can a goalkeeper of 21 survive not playing football? So this is the kind of player we have to think about getting a solution that is good for him and the club."

Source:http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=388576&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=3&title=Chelsea+open+to+Eidur+offers

Who Do U Wanna See In Everton Colors?

Eidur Gudjohnsen

Glen Jhonson

Robert Huth

I am not really sure if these players will cost sky high, but i believe that we can get them cheaply as chelsea are not desperate for $$$ anyway....

The question here is....

Do we need any of those players?

Can we afford them and their wages?

Will DM consider any of these players?

Edited by xsaint

Guest fozzie22

unless chelsea will take payment in the form of sheep and they will play for nothing we've no chance of any one of them tbh

Huth, id be straight in for him if we could tempt him, but im sure there would be competition.

Gudjohnsen, again id love him here, but there would be massive interest from clubs.

but id go for Carlton Cole if he wasnt costing too much, this lad was a real talent before went to Chelsea, and hes been workin with a lot of good players, he must still have a lot to his game

barca are interested in eidur, if thats true then theres no point even contemplating it

cole is very close to signing for tottenham

i dont rate huth, if we find no1 else then fair enough but until then i wouldnt take him (better than weir but then again, i am)