IGNORED

Support Fiorentina Against Liverpool

rosario

Hallo to all Evertonian's fans. I'm Rosario from Firenze. My italian Team, Fiorentina, will play on Champion's League, but this year the Della Valle president haven't make a good player's market. We are less strong of last year so i think we will play in the Europa League. The champion's league teams are so strong for us. I hope we'll go in the Final togheter. Liverpool is in the our Group, so i think i'll came to Liverpool on 9 December to watch the match. I hope you can sustain me and help me against Liverpool. Please support Fiorentina in this terrible match. Otherwise i watch in tv every Everton match and i hope we can win this afternoon against Wigan and in the next matches in Premier League. Greeting to all my friends.

:lol:

Rosario

wouldn't an Englishman always support an English team when it's playing in European competitions against continental teams? :)

I know I do when the Belgian teams I hate most play other European teams ... but maybe that's because I need to worry about my country's coefficient in UEFA and the corresponding places in CL or Europa League that brings while English teams perform well in Europe no matter what.

Hallo to all Evertonian's fans. I'm Rosario from Firenze. My italian Team, Fiorentina, will play on Champion's League, but this year the Della Valle president haven't make a good player's market. We are less strong of last year so i think we will play in the Europa League. The champion's league teams are so strong for us. I hope we'll go in the Final togheter. Liverpool is in the our Group, so i think i'll came to Liverpool on 9 December to watch the match. I hope you can sustain me and help me against Liverpool. Please support Fiorentina in this terrible match. Otherwise i watch in tv every Everton match and i hope we can win this afternoon against Wigan and in the next matches in Premier League. Greeting to all my friends.

:lol:

Rosario

I'm thorn, rosario...

For one, I don't like liverpool, but I'm also not a fan of italian teams, and you guys didn't deserve to qualify, the refereeing in the game here in Lisbon was so biased it looked like he was a viola fan.