IGNORED

Ultimate Match Day Experience

qetuouk

Hi

Yesterday (vs Wigan) I was lucky to experience Everton's premier suite, The Dixie Dean suite. It was super, the food was top class, free bar plus none of the usual upper class bull crap chatter. I saw Howard Kendal, Mikel Arteta, Peter Reid, Phil brown (hull we got them in the cup). I was 5 seats back from Kenright, sat next to Yakubu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing.

On the way out i spoke to Moyes on the stairs. It was so sick.

The ticket for one game is £350 (after vat) which is alot considering thats only £150 less than a season ticket. I would recommand that if you can you take this match day experience for yourself just once in your life. Its the best day ive ever had at Goodison and ive been abour 1000 games.

It made Wigan at home a match ill rememeber for life. It might seem stupid but it really was worth saving all that money for. It would be the best present for a everon fans 21st birthday etc.

Hi

Yesterday (vs Wigan) I was lucky to experience Everton's premier suite, The Dixie Dean suite. It was super, the food was top class, free bar plus none of the usual upper class bull crap chatter. I saw Howard Kendal, Mikel Arteta, Peter Reid, Phil brown (hull we got them in the cup). I was 5 seats back from Kenright, sat next to Yakubu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing.

The ticket for one game is £350 (after vat) which is alot considering thats only £150 less than a season ticket. I would recommand that if you can you take this match day experience for yourself just once in your life. Its the best day ive ever had at Goodison and ive been abour 1000 games.

It made Wigan at home a match ill rememeber for life. It might seem stupid but it really was worth saving all that money for. It would be the best present for a everon fans 21st birthday etc.

The one suite I have not made it to yet, sounds like the best one too!

When not sat in the stands I am usually in the 1878 suite. Met Cahill (very shy guy), Hibbertoni, Jags, Yobo (and his entourage!!), Southall, plus a few oldies that my dad knew and I didn't :blush02:

Sounds like you had a great day and topped it off with a win.

I remember I took my dad, brother and 2 mates to the 1878 suite when we beat Sunderland 7-1...best match I have seen and best after match drinks I have ever had!

Hi

Bloody hell, how old are you?

Quick calculation say we play 20 games a season at GP means you've been going for 50years, so you must be 60 at least. You sure don't talk like a 60 year old... "It was so sick!" - sorry if you are a sixty something - you're so down with the kids with the way you spit! ;)

Edited by c1982

em.. ur right maybe not 1000 games since im only 25. Spoke to yak abit but he was talking to his mate mostly. Said he was looking forward to returning, bah bah bah....

He did not really seem to be bothered when they scored but perhaps he knows the future. As for every week... theres no way it would be fun for Liverpoool, big games etc. You just dont get the match day atmosphere in there. People clap rather than dance on the seats when the goals go in. You dont get to here the random outbursts from fellow blues when it goes quiet.