IGNORED

Everton Dismiss Krancjar Interest

craigb

Or Moyes?

Predictably no response. This is the big black hole in the Kenwright is a cancer/lining his own pockets argument that you (and everyone else who subscribes to it) fail to address.

Moyes has to be either complicit or being deceived with the rest of us.

Unless you truly believe one or the other your argument is patently false.

So....(I ask again) is DM in with Bill conning the fans or is he being conned along with the rest of us?

Predictably no response.

Sorry was getting on with life, but since you asked the question I'll give you a response. First I don't believe all is well between Kenwright and Moyes, I believe Moyes only stayed last year after Billy promised him funds which came too late for Moyes to sign his primary targets. Also the fact that Kenwright contradicts Moyes, i.e. Billy said this summer Everton are after the Defours of the world, Moyes says at the AGM Everton can't afford the likes of him. Lastly it's pretty common knowledge that Billy wanted O'Neill to replace Moyes, only for O'Neill to back out and join Villa, so much for the BK - DM special relationship.

Moyes is a pawn in Kenwright web of waffle, why else would Moyes try to pressure Kenwright for more additional funds? Or would Billy (with 30mins of the window) say he is hunting deals which NEVER materlised? Either way the truth only comes out in drips, it's up to the fans to see the sky from the clouds, unless your an apologist of course!

Sorry was getting on with life, but since you asked the question I'll give you a response. First I don't believe all is well between Kenwright and Moyes, I believe Moyes only stayed last year after Billy promised him funds which came too late for Moyes to sign his primary targets. Also the fact that Kenwright contradicts Moyes, i.e. Billy said this summer Everton are after the Defours of the world, Moyes says at the AGM Everton can't afford the likes of him. Lastly it's pretty common knowledge that Billy wanted O'Neill to replace Moyes, only for O'Neill to back out and join Villa, so much for the BK - DM special relationship.

Moyes is a pawn in Kenwright web of waffle, why else would Moyes try to pressure Kenwright for more additional funds? Or would Billy (with 30mins of the window) say he is hunting deals which NEVER materlised? Either way the truth only comes out in drips, it's up to the fans to see the sky from the clouds, unless your an apologist of course!

Thats news to me , when did that happen and when did BK say we would be after Defour this summer?

Also its perfectly natural for Moyse to try and squeeze some money out of the board I would imagine that is the case with just about every football club in the League

So...again. Is DM in with Bill conning the fans or is he being conned along with the rest of us?

Are you a politician? I feel like Jeremy Paxman :rolleyes: .

So...again. Is DM in with Bill conning the fans or is he being conned along with the rest of us?

Are you a politician? I feel like Jeremy Paxman :rolleyes: .

Haha Brilliant. You're the boards Paxman and CaptainFerguson is Michael Howard. I think Paxo asked the question 14 times before givin up, lets see if you have more stamina :lol:

Back on point though, CaptainFerguson, it's fine to have strong opinions about someone like BK but you can't try and pass off wild conjecture and theory as fact. The Moyes/O'Niell comment is prime. This is not a common knowledge. Many on here will never of heard of it before because it's simply not true, it's just someting invented by the anti-BK crusade. I'm not an "apologist" by the way, like you like to acuse others if they don't blindly hate BK. As I said before i sit on the fence with this situation. WHy not trying doing that as well? It means that you can actually see both sides of the argument and come to more original conclusions based on facts not conjecture. Unless you're just an antagonist? ;)

Edited by jamiemaher85

Thats news to me also, when did this 'happen'? Have you got a link, anywhere?

I think BK does pull wool over eyes sometimes, and yes i feel as a businessman, he wants to make money but at the same time i dont think he wants to see the club hit the shitter. He's an Evertonian too, but unfortunately in todays game, football is foremost a business and EFC are currently a very stable one!

Head shakes with confusion!

I'll make it simple....just a one letter answer.

A. Moyes is in on the con with the cancerous, lying Kenwright.

B. Moyes is taken in by the lies of the evil Kenwright along with the rest of us.

"Moyes is a pawn" is neither answer A or answer B.

I'll make it simple....just a one letter answer.

A. Moyes is in on the con with the cancerous, lying Kenwright.

B. Moyes is taken in by the lies of the evil Kenwright along with the rest of us.

"Moyes is a pawn" is neither answer A or answer B.

haha you make kenwright sound like one of his own characters from an empire production haha

Edited by craigb

Back to topic. Regardless of we have players already in midfield Krankjar was something we couldnt and shouldnt have passed up £2.5 million for a proven quality permiership player is daft.

Not as if we passed him up....even if we'd been interested we wouldn't have stood a chance. It's all been said....his old boss, Croatian team mates, more money and best of all (seemingly for all these guys who sign for Spurs) no inconvenient football to play on a Saturday afternoon; just a couple of hours sitting on a touchline.

If I was Moyes I would be loathe to admit defeat to Spurs on yet another player (Naughton & Walker). Let' s face facts - we don't know the facts - the fact is the club let us only know the facts they want us to know,

All we can do us to air frustrations out on forums and at the moment it appears that fans are split. Some are happy with 5th place and a runners up whilst spending £0 net money, enjoying the "genuine" praise from the press and other sets of fans for doing it the right way, whilst pittying Moyes and continually stating that he is nailed on for Old Trafford when his apprenticeship days at goodison, shining Sir Alex's shoes are up.

Other fans are sick of reading news sites (sometimes using google translator to understand portuguese or belgian) awaiting the news that our solid season would be rewarded with signings of the ilk of Moutinho, Defour etc which may see us break into the top 4, earn millions and challenge the best - only to have to take part in rows with Man City fans over the true worth of Lescott, fully knowing that he will be sold.

Kenwright will always be brought into question whilst being the chairman of the top club with the lowest net spend yet with the highest press contact with transcripts such as this being released:

QUESTION FROM A SHAREHOLDER…

“Looking at the record turnover…most of it from TV rights…the core business, the commercial side, stayed the same, slightly backwards; you say we’re punching above our weight how long can we go on without investment…I hear every week…I read the paper and there’s club’s being bought…if you’re looking 24/7 why haven’t we found someone……… Is one of the reasons no on has come in for Everton is that the board are asking for too much money?

Bill Kenwright…

“No”

SAME SHAREHOLDER…

“Some clubs have consortiums bidding for these clubs… Peter Trembling former commercial director, recently left the club, we’ll never find out why, within three or four months of leaving he found investors…middle east based…to buy Notts County………if Everton are for sale how much are you asking for the club?

Bill Kenwright:

“Here we go…oh please………come on”

SHAREHOLDER:

“You’re not answering the question…”

Bill Kenwright:

“I’m not answering your question…I’m bored with your question…you’re not getting an answer to the question.”

Telling a SkySports reporter that he was working on a signing (over the phone) with 20 minutes to go was just lunacy - what chairman of a club does that - when the chance is it will fail?! When being continually questioned over his status as chairman he doesn't do himself many favours, having a fan at the helm isn't enough - we have more than 40,000 who will sing the clubs praises. Fact is he doesan't help himself, so when people question him, can they be blamed?