IGNORED

Jack Rodwell

jcrawfor

fair enough, see you point. I believe moyes had a lot of say on final designs too. Not happy kw sold the place though.

I dont think hes good enough for a full cap yet though.

I agree but then again, look at Michael Mancienne or Walcott at the time. In a way, i could see him being in the provisonal squad. I watched the England U21's game yday on ESPN, Rodwell looked miles better than most on the pitch. His composure and technique on the ball was faultless. IMO he was better than Cattermole. Naughton looked ok aswell, git lol but 'WE'VE GOT A HEI-TING-A'!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never stated i would put him there i am merely suggesting what Moyes has himself said that they feel he is a centre back.

sorry i never meant you, i know thats what moyes has said and i meant it towards his comments, the way hes starting to progress with his passing ability etc, as someone else said it would be wasted in central defence

He has all the attributes to go on and become a great player i do not want to get carried away over the lad as he has a long long way to go, As i've already said in another post and im sure most can see that he would be wasted playing at the back he has more about his game and i can see him if he carries on the way he is becoming a Gerrard/Lampard type player and that is the type of player every successful team needs and has a calmness about him that one day will hopefully see him becoming our central lynchpin.

One thing is for sure is that we have one very good prospect on our hands and im sure we will be fighting off bids for him in the next three years.

Edited by EFC-Paul

He's is easyly the best shot in midfield we have, an i imagine in the coming months as his confidances grows an his aim improves he could well get in to double figures for us. However i think he soon be a bit part players again, exspecially now we got a new CB meaning Neville goes in to midfield an the Yak being back. An the soon to be fit again Arteta.