Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Pro Evolution Soccer

I've written to the club asking for them to grant a license (or written permission) to Konami to allow them to use real club details in upcoming PES titles.

Now here's hoping.

Ah well it is annoying that PES doesnt have the official license but since I got it on the PC I just waited for a couple of months and got a superpatch which updated everything and gave all the teams proper kits. When PES 6 comes out in Oct/Nov I will be getting it and will have to put up with crappy kits again but after a couple of months I'm sure someone will put up a patch with proper kits.

here is a shot of my version of PES 5 as it is at the moment. This patch also changed all the ball designs pitch types and ad boards so it even advertises Fifa 06 :D if you look in the background. Oh and that's my edited version of Arteta in case you couldn't guess ;)

All the names in PES are correct its just the club names.

Pes 6 is out October 6th. (accoding to reports)

Just got PES5 on the PSP. Been playing against a friend at work. Its great.

Ah well it is annoying that PES doesnt have the official license but since I got it on the PC I just waited for a couple of months and got a superpatch which updated everything and gave all the teams proper kits. When PES 6 comes out in Oct/Nov I will be getting it and will have to put up with crappy kits again but after a couple of months I'm sure someone will put up a patch with proper kits.

here is a shot of my version of PES 5 as it is at the moment. This patch also changed all the ball designs pitch types and ad boards so it even advertises Fifa 06 :D if you look in the background. Oh and that's my edited version of Arteta in case you couldn't guess ;)

why is it chelsea? like stamfor bridge or sumfin

yeah was playing that game at stamford bridge the patch doesn't give all the stadiums a Chelsea theme or anything. Old trafford has vodaphone signs everywhere etc

I received a response today saying he will pass it on to media dept (i didnt know we had one) and that it will be looked into further.

Not sure if that was a fob off or not.

:( i hope they get a license its a great game i ave it on psp

33813[/snapback]

:D keep pestering them louis you never know mate ;)

oh well worth a try will have to settle for the memory card patch..

I was always a fifa man until i started playing Pro Everton 5, now im hooked

Anyone with a 360 fancy getting a team together for xbox live when PES 6 comes out?

though I'm having trouble with my NAT being too strict since a patch went on this week for Project Gotham.......??