Sign in to follow this  
Londonblue

I Get So Depressed Sometimes....

Just watched the play off final. I got so wound up because a number of times , (about 4 in fact), the commentator said, now |Watford can look forward to playing Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle and Spurs. The first 4 I can understand but why Spurs and Newcastle before us. We were the ones who came 4th last season. Newcastle haven't won anything for years. It really grates on me that we are now about 7th or 8th in the status league. I know I know its all about money. For God's sake Kenwright get some investment in. Sorry for the rant i'm pissed!

Yeah i know where your coming from, heard just today that Spurs c/h Dawson is being called into the standby squad for world Cup, to replace Luke Young.

thought luke young was a right back, and they call another centre half in his place. :blink:

Not Neville or Hibbert who CAN play right back, but yet another centre half. :angry: Does'nt make any sense to me......... tossers.

Mac    0

Going back to the start of this thread, I watched the play-off final too, and was delighted to see the team that actually finished third went up.

About f*cking time, I hate the idea of the play-offs, but what else are you going to do on a wet Sunday afternoon?.

ATB

Mac

From what I saw in the play offs I think the teams relagated look stronger than the teams coming up next season. I'd always fear Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham more than Reading, Sheffield United and Watford. 'Cause i said that we'll now get hammered by Watford home and away :lol:

From what I saw in the play offs I think the teams relagated look stronger than the teams coming up next season. I'd always fear Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham more than Reading, Sheffield United and Watford. 'Cause i said that we'll now get hammered by Watford home and away :lol:

Reading have prob got the strongest team of the teams coming up, they could actually do a Wigan or West Ham

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

well watford are certs to go back down next time out,so only 2 relegation places to worry about tbh

Shef Utd aswell with Unsworth and hopefully Weir at the back and Li Tie just in front of them!!

Shef Utd

Watford relegated

One to worry about

Thats a good point actually. Watford showed what team spirit can do like we did not so long ago. with Aidy Boothroyd u neva kno. I think Readin look strong too but i think Sheff Untd are goin home!