IGNORED

My First Premiership Game - Will Be As An Everton Fan!

Laurie

Hey Toffees fans,

I know I've already discussed with a few of you my attending of the Fulham match on Sunday as a visiting Scot looking for his first Premiership game. Anyway I called and booked my seat in the Putney end yesterday (Section P4, right next to the actual away fans) and, for the day at least, I'm going to be an Everton fan. Even managed to make sure I've got a blue top to wear and I may even pick up a scarf outside, a souvenir for the day! :D

Anyway I think I'm going to head straight from the Putney Bridge tube station to the Dukes Head and then to the 8 Bells, they sound like the best pre-match venues to me! I'm hoping for a good atmosphere, a good game and hopefully a memorable Everton win!

Maybe see some board members there, I'll be wearing a blue Bench zip up top and probably looking lost so feel free to point me in the direction of the right stand!

Any songs I should know in advance? :lol:

Laurie

Hey Toffees fans,

I know I've already discussed with a few of you my attending of the Fulham match on Sunday as a visiting Scot looking for his first Premiership game. Anyway I called and booked my seat in the Putney end yesterday (Section P4, right next to the actual away fans) and, for the day at least, I'm going to be an Everton fan. Even managed to make sure I've got a blue top to wear and I may even pick up a scarf outside, a souvenir for the day! :D

Anyway I think I'm going to head straight from the Putney Bridge tube station to the Dukes Head and then to the 8 Bells, they sound like the best pre-match venues to me! I'm hoping for a good atmosphere, a good game and hopefully a memorable Everton win!

Maybe see some board members there, I'll be wearing a blue Bench zip up top and probably looking lost so feel free to point me in the direction of the right stand!

Any songs I should know in advance? :lol:

Laurie

I'll look out for you Laurie, Sent you a PM.