IGNORED

I'd Like To Kiss Distin!

Romey 1878

Distin does not wish to be seen as Lescott's replacement, but then the centre-back is accomplished enough to deserve the right to assert his own standards. "We are two different players," he stresses. "I'm here to do my own stuff. I'm not here to be compared to him. They have given me his locker, though. It was empty, apart from a big pile of cash."

From here - http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/distin-can-bring-back-good-times-to-goodison-1786524.html

Great article, great player. Far better in every way than that something that left us the other week, still upset fans erected banners in begging him to stay. Hence why as a fanbase, we get taken for a ride by the establishment so often.

cos they wanted a good player to stay? nothing wrong with that at all...

as for that line thats a belter hes a legend already :lol:

Great article, great player. Far better in every way than that something that left us the other week, still upset fans erected banners in begging him to stay. Hence why as a fanbase, we get taken for a ride by the establishment so often.

I agree entirely.

As for Distin - more of this kind of thing, especially combined with good performances and he'll be a legend no doubt :rolleyes: Still, it was very, very funny :P