IGNORED

Positives Of The Season So Far

foobiezw

I'm getting tired of every other thread saying either what the club is doing wrong, or which player(s) are the cause of our poor form.

There's a crapload of positives to be taken from our first 4 games, even if you have to dig abit deeper to find em xD

So for the sake of discussion lets point out the good stuff and see how we can build on it. Remember if you hit rock bottom, the only way is back up~!

I'm getting tired of every other thread saying either what the club is doing wrong, or which player(s) are the cause of our poor form.

There's a crapload of positives to be taken from our first 4 games, even if you have to dig abit deeper to find em xD

So for the sake of discussion lets point out the good stuff and see how we can build on it. Remember if you hit rock bottom, the only way is back up~!

you start it off then mate cos im strugglin...i know its late and everythin but it aint happenin...perhaps the euro performance at home and thats about it...

Fair point, I shoulda got the ball rolling.

Alright, as mentioned above, Rodders has probably been the main shining light so far. That much maturity from a player that age is great to see.

We've managed to sign some quality players. Heit and billy may not yet be world-class but theyre at least an improvement on what we got.

Well thats all i got O_o

Cmon this is meant to be a positive thread~! THINK POSITIVE PPL!?

Were still in the Europa Cup

The Yaks bak

A replacement for Tony Hibbert long term on the books

I havent been to a game yet and wasted a lot of money

I'm begining to feel a bit more like my old self, all that winning and positivity last season just was a step too for for Everton

timmy's back in the goals with a trademark header haivng stayed at home instead of going to the ozzie friendly.

Rodders.

Our bench looks much stronger than last season and over the season we'll have more options available to us during a game than last season.

erm.....we've got 3 more points than the next team in the league <_<

Were not bottom of the league.

The defense is starting to get its act together.

Rodders is playing well an having ago.

Pienaar is playing really well.

The Yak is Back.

We made it to the Europa group stages.

Cahill scored again.

Arteta will be back in the next month.

we gonna win our next two league games.