IGNORED

Phil Neville Out Long Term!

smulliga

On the O.S, ligament damage and will be out long term,so, with Hibbo suspended and Heitinga inelligible who plays RB on Thursday ?

Well, Coleman is not playing for the reserves tonight which means hes either injured or being saved for Thursday, probably on the bench with Gosling starting.

i haven't seen the fault on neville again since yesterday live, but that was a horrible tackel,no?

second time in 6 months this shite happens(anichebe) :angry:

edit: just seen it again, and it was a horrible one, this kind of tackles are in the same category as the Witsel one.

Edited by Churinga

I would think Heitinga would be played again as a defensive midfielder.

Some goods passes against fulham, just needs games to mark himself in the team

I know hibbert isnt the best, but this season hes getting forward and showing he derserves a place in the starting XI

Heitinga is ineligible until January and Hibbert is suspended!

I'm pretty sure ill get slammed for this, but ill say it anyway.

I reckon having Nev out will be abit of bonus. No more long balls to players being marked by 2-3 defenders. Plus might give the rest of the team a kick up the backside.

Don't get me wrong, love him as captain, just always thought his play held the team back abit.

the world hates everton. how many other teams have lost EVERY key component of our squad. sure, pip isn't the greatest player on the pitch, but i'd be hard pressed to find many who've more heart. things keep going this way and we're off to the championship. i'd love to be wrong, but i don't see it.

I reckon having Nev out will be abit of bonus. No more long balls to players being marked by 2-3 defenders. Plus might give the rest of the team a kick up the backside.

Don't get me wrong, love him as captain, just always thought his play held the team back abit.

You'd have to get rid of Yobo, Hibbert and, to some extent, Baines as well for that to happen mate.

never a bonus to get a long term injury to a starter especially a versatile one like neville and also he isnt the biggest culprit for the hoof ball so i think you're talkin rhubarb there sorry

Baines? I dunno. If the players in the CM positions decide to get involved with him and pass it along the floor then I think he'll back to his form of last year :) As to why Rodwell, Baines and Pienaar don't form more passages of play down our left-hand side is beyond me. Though, I suppose either way Howard and Distin need to be more aggressive with giving him the ball in the first place! I hope Rodwell, Baines and Pienaar just take charge and tell the other players to give them the ball.

Also, I saw a comment about having a crap squad. When I mentioned a defensive line not being well stocked plenty of people disagreed but I'm sorry I think I was right.

You'd have to get rid of Yobo, Hibbert and, to some extent, Baines as well for that to happen mate.

he's done my head in this season with his stupid long balls, ok maybe he needs a lil better support, but i thought he was a better player than that, it winds me up, not just at the fulham match either, his accuracy has been dire with these long balls too, pointless...