IGNORED

Views From Toffeeweb About Moyes

that guys more negative then you. Sounds like a man u fan.

EDIT: i also didn't finish it cos i got bored of reading the boring dribble. Some sad-o who probably lost money on Everton winning against Fulham, having a moan. Support your team throught thick an thin, its the Everton way or go support someone else

Edited by Adpom

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/09-10/comment/fan/article.asp?submissionID=13172

Normally I wouldn't bother, but as it's a slow news day I thought I'll share a very funny article about Moyes from a dear old friend of mine.

Is definitely worth a read if you have time, especially the comments afterward.

I have long thought you and Mr. Marsh are one and the same. I very rarely visit ToffeeWeb but that guy sure knows how to wind folk up, a bit like yourself actually Captain (ahem) but hey each to their own, it's what debating is about as long as it doesn't get personal. Regarding those comments from Toffee Web about the Fulham game, tactics etc, I am afraid I agree with most if not at all that was said BUT that will not stop me supporting Everton and to be honest will not stop me going. In the world of football we all have to take the rough with the smooth and we should learn to accept that. Ok things aren't going our way at the moment but 30odd thousand folk will still turn up week in week out, gluttons for punishment, nahhhh, just honest, loyal supporters of their chosen football club and in the words of a song taken from our bad times in the 90's.........."things can only get better, can only get better.............."

I have long thought you and Mr. Marsh are one and the same. I very rarely visit ToffeeWeb but that guy sure knows how to wind folk up, a bit like yourself actually Captain (ahem) but hey each to their own, it's what debating is about as long as it doesn't get personal. Regarding those comments from Toffee Web about the Fulham game, tactics etc, I am afraid I agree with most if not at all that was said BUT that will not stop me supporting Everton and to be honest will not stop me going. In the world of football we all have to take the rough with the smooth and we should learn to accept that. Ok things aren't going our way at the moment but 30odd thousand folk will still turn up week in week out, gluttons for punishment, nahhhh, just honest, loyal supporters of their chosen football club and in the words of a song taken from our bad times in the 90's.........."things can only get better, can only get better.............."

"I hate being right when I am predicting an Everton downfall "

Tony Marsh does my nut in. Everyone of his articles is one of the same. He shuts up every few weeks when we are winning and then straight back to the negativy... I got bored of his "articles" a long time ago.

Most of his critism of Moyes in this piece was correct.. crazy decisions etc but he has no credibility.

just think what moyes has done for this club, signed great players such as arteta, cahill, peanuts, jags and even mr lescott for bus money! yes we dont play arsenal football but look we have finished 5th in the last 2 seasons with an FA Cup final thrown in there. also a good UEFA Cup run. Marsh is just a negative fan and ive never enjoyed reading his posts.