Sign in to follow this  
toolio

Van Nistelrooy 4 Everton - Anyone?

does anyone out there agree with me when i say we should launch an audacious bid for rvn, i think we should, he has fell out with united and i think they would sell him to Everton for the 7m we are prepared to pay for Johnson

we have strong links to united on the transfer front so could pave the way for this guy

theres no doubting this guy is good and can score goals which Everton need

rooney

neville

howard

i think saf would rather sell to Everton than any other club IMO

anyone agree?/ disagree?

I have read Chelsea were thinking about an offer in the region of 10M- not sure how much we have in the kitty -but I dont think we could afford him-he is on 70k a week or more at Manure - :lol::lol: but fu+k it lets stickin a bid of 2M. :o:o

lads lads lads are you mad,I'm an Everton fan with 30 years I love the club deeply but but do you honestly think a player like van nistelrooy would come to a club like Everton???I mean come on lads,he could probably go to any of europe's top clubs and challenge for the champions league and you think instead he might come to us and pray if he's lucky for a top ten premiership finish.....come on guys wake up and realise who we are and were we are!!I'm sorry its harsh but its true!!

does anyone out there agree with me when i say we should launch an audacious bid for rvn, i think we should, he has fell out with united and i think they would sell him to Everton for the 7m we are prepared to pay for Johnson

we have strong links to united on the transfer front so could pave the way for this guy

theres no doubting this guy is good and can score goals which Everton need

rooney

neville

howard

i think saf would rather sell to Everton than any other club IMO

anyone agree?/ disagree?

Now that Henry has commited to Arsenal we should turn our attentions to Ruud. Unless Davey is waiting to hear how the Shevchenko to Chelsea deal pans out??

Upbeat and optimistic is one thing but let's get back to the real world!!

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Disagree, yes hes a good player but wed be the fucking laughing stock of the Premiership for even attempting it tbh

michel owen..ring any bells?

Van Nistelrooy won't join EFC for a number of reasons:

1. He's still in his prime

2. He's absolute quality

3. He's being offered £100k per week by Chelsea

4. He could go to any club in Europe and be there top scorer

5. EFC's policy of offering minimum wage and £5m lower than rival clubs means he's not going anywhere.

Granted, Moyes has been able to purchase a few people who are surplus to requirements at UTD but VN is FAR from that, he's top drawer and Ferguson must be mad to let him go. 21 league goals, started about 30 or so games... he won't have Chang emblazoned acrss his chest next year that's for sure. :(

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
5. EFC's policy of offering minimum wage and £5m lower than rival clubs means he's not going anywhere.

:lol:

Van Nistelrooy won't join EFC for a number of reasons:

1. He's still in his prime

2. He's absolute quality

3. He's being offered £100k per week by Chelsea

4. He could go to any club in Europe and be there top scorer

Granted, Moyes has been able to purchase a few people who are surplus to requirements at UTD but VN is FAR from that, he's top drawer and Ferguson must be mad to let him go. 21 league goals, started about 30 or so games... he won't have Chang emblazoned acrss his chest next year that's for sure.  :(

we could convince them to loan him to us, and we'll staighten him out. wait thats too sensible an idea for Everton :lol: