IGNORED

How Many Right Backs Do We Need

milky71

Lucan Neill can play anywhere along the back so i would imagine he is teh rb cover, to be honest we only have Hibbo and Coleman who are classed as right backs then you have Gosling, Neill, Jags, Yobo, Neville and Heit who can cover there aswell.

I would imagine when all players fit either Neill or Heit will player there

this is my point we have loads of cover for rb so did we really need a 40k player as back up when we have no cover at lb apart from garbutt

We've got cover all across the back now, we were short of a cb and now moyes has addressed that with neill:

rb: Hibbert, Heitinga, Neill, Nev, Gosling, Jags, Coleman

lb: Baines, Distin, Nev, Bily, Garbutt

cb: Yobo, Distin, Jags, Neill, Heitinga, Rodwell, Duffy, Mustafi

I think we're covered across the back with a few to blood through for the future!

Regarding your earlier question, how many rb's... hibbert most will agree dosen't have the ability to be a 1st teamer in a top 5/6 prem team but is good back-up, heitinga has been brought in to cover 3 positions we've been short in, he's a proven rb at international level, Neill is a proven quality rb at prem level - these are our 3 right backs. Nev is a def mid who can cover rb, gosling only covered the position in an emergency and it's unfair to class coleman as a serious option now as he's yet to make a full 1st team appearance.

We now have plenty of defensive options with cover in all positions across the back.

We've got cover all across the back now, we were short of a cb and now moyes has addressed that with neill:

rb: Hibbert, Heitinga, Neill, Nev, Gosling, Jags, Coleman

lb: Baines, Distin, Nev, Bily, Garbutt

cb: Yobo, Distin, Jags, Neill, Heitinga, Rodwell, Duffy, Mustafi

I think we're covered across the back with a few to blood through for the future!

Regarding your earlier question, how many rb's... hibbert most will agree dosen't have the ability to be a 1st teamer in a top 5/6 prem team but is good back-up, heitinga has been brought in to cover 3 positions we've been short in, he's a proven rb at international level, Neill is a proven quality rb at prem level - these are our 3 right backs. Nev is a def mid who can cover rb, gosling only covered the position in an emergency and it's unfair to class coleman as a serious option now as he's yet to make a full 1st team appearance.

We now have plenty of defensive options with cover in all positions across the back.

but cant rodwell play rb if need

NEILL CAN PLAY LEFT BACK AS CAN DISTIN!! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPITALS BUT I JUST WANNA SEE IF YOU SEE THIS OR IF YOU'RE JUST BEIN IGNORANT!

looking at my previos thread i think you may have a problem understanding english.

I prefer to have a left back playing left back rather than a rb who can cover at lb and a cm player who plays cm rather than a rb who can play cm .moyes seems to love utility players but this doesn't help with a settled team.

why would we play bily at lb and i hope he is fit today as he looked very good on thursday as did pienaar

He's played left back for Russia.

This isn't a discussion about him being an option to replace Baines, I stated him as near 4-5th choice replacement LB if we're really hit by injuries. Surely it's common sense to realise that I was referring to an emergency?

EDIT: Our midfield isn't particularly depleted CF10, only Arteta and Neville out. We still have Billy, Cahill, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Pienaar, Gosling and Heitinga.

Edited by Grarghsies

looking at my previos thread i think you may have a problem understanding english.

I prefer to have a left back playing left back rather than a rb who can cover at lb and a cm player who plays cm rather than a rb who can play cm .moyes seems to love utility players but this doesn't help with a settled team.

we have a left back playin left back and have cover there in distin and also cover in neville and neill! neill is a utility player that we have got for nothin who is very experienced and can play anywhere along the back as cover! cover players arent there to fit into a settled team they are there to cover! baines is the starting left back and will be unless he is injured! so i dont see what point you are tryin to make sayin we havent got enough cover at left back and have too much at right back! neill and neville both class as cover for both and not as starting left backs! anyways this is my last response to any of your threads cos to be honest mate most are pointless and actually f*@£ me right off

we have a left back playin left back and have cover there in distin and also cover in neville and neill! neill is a utility player that we have got for nothin who is very experienced and can play anywhere along the back as cover! cover players arent there to fit into a settled team they are there to cover! baines is the starting left back and will be unless he is injured! so i dont see what point you are tryin to make sayin we havent got enough cover at left back and have too much at right back! neill and neville both class as cover for both and not as starting left backs! anyways this is my last response to any of your threads cos to be honest mate most are pointless and actually f*@£ me right off

the world would be boring if we all agreed but i will miss your intellectual responses that normally prove my point by trying to disprove them like above