IGNORED

Fan?

Was born in Chester it's full of plastic wannabe scousers I am not one tho :D

cheers! im from chester! ;)

anyways, back to the original post. just because you dont live within spitting distance of Goodison doesnt make you any less of a fan. at the end of the day, we all have great taste in football teams and we all follow the blues so where you're from doesnt matter

i live about an 1 Hour from Liverpool and i Surpported Everton was i was about 10, i'm the only person in my Family who is and Everton Surpporter, for some reason When i was 10 my dad asked me 'What do you want for your birthday'? and i said to watch Everton? and i have surpported them since that day! :D

I was born in Myrtle Street hospital, which might be the one your on about goldfish, or am I wrong. Anyway, very similar or near by or the same, I then when to the liverpool institute, now the FAME SCHOOL, run by paul Mccartney

oh no, I've mentioned his name, not more jokes

I've never been to a game. (Have been to Indian football league games though). And im sure i've been slated from some people down here for it.

Its not a problem where you're from. I know several people whose views makes more sense than some 'season ticket' holders who speak shite.

Whay you think is more important. Where you're from is not.

I was born in Myrtle Street hospital, which might be the one your on about goldfish, or am I wrong. Anyway, very similar or near by or the same, I then when to the liverpool institute, now the FAME SCHOOL, run by paul Mccartney

oh no, I've mentioned his name, not more jokes

The old womens Hospus that fronted Oxfrord street ( hope we werent switched fish) It's some kind of centre for something else now aint it?

I may have my information slightly mixed up but i thought it was called oxford street hospital! Whatever the correct name is it was the old maternity hospital and i thought it had been knocked down.

I have one of my earliest memories going up there to visit my mum when my little sister was born i must have only been 3 and my dad would have been the age i am now. My new little sister bought me a scaletrix which i found absolutly amazing that she had money and could buy me a present but she couldnt talk! It was years before i realised it was mums way of helping me deal with no longer being the centre of attention :D

Indian football, has it recovered form all the internal & administrative problems of recent times?

Cant say it completely has.

Fransa, a Goan first division team actually backed off from the league and played only 9 games in it because they thought that the officials were corrupt and gave all the big decisions in favor of the big teams.

And the East Bengal manager got sacked for taking bribes.