IGNORED

Ballboy

steptoe44

Diouf could potentialy be in serious crap here. Fans throwing Banannas? Video evidence, witness accounts all suggest that nothing was thrown at him. Making false allegations, especially to the authorities, could see FA bans, Legal representatives from EFC involved, fines and if found guilty of racism, may still get finned from Blackburn. He's an idiot anyway, feel sorry for the lad if it's true.

It's a crazy claim and I personally saw nothing of the sort. I think someone through a hotdog bun at him at one point, but thats hardly the same thing and will only have been done because he's a fucking idiot not because of colour. The crowds reaction to him was purley because of his past and his character. He is entering dangerous waters by making claims like this, if it had been left at claims about the lines man then it would have been swept away and forgotten. If this claim gets picked up then everyone could end this stinking of crap.

Diouf could potentialy be in serious crap here. Fans throwing Banannas? Video evidence, witness accounts all suggest that nothing was thrown at him. He's an idiot anyway, feel sorry for the lad if it's true.

Well to be honest there is small racist element to a minority of Everton supporters, so I wouldn't automatically discount it though I believe it's tit for tat from Diouf. Racism is unacceptable, and saying we wouldn't tolerate it yet do nothing about it is also unacceptable.

It's a crazy claim and I personally saw nothing of the sort. I think someone through a hotdog bun at him at one point, but thats hardly the same thing and will only have been done because he's a fucking idiot not because of colour. The crowds reaction to him was purley because of his past and his character. He is entering dangerous waters by making claims like this, if it had been left at claims about the lines man then it would have been swept away and forgotten. If this claim gets picked up then everyone could end this stinking of crap.

I've been to away games where players and fans have been racially abused by our own, yet refused to stop until the majority turned on them. There are xenophobic forums, namely Kipper, who treat racism as a joke/entertainment. Point being is let's clean up in-house, then we can truly hold our heads and rubbish Diouf or any other claims. And I hope THIS time I get objective responses, as hatred is something I detest when misplaced.

Racism is rife everywhere; wherever groups of people are gathered there will a racist element and it'll come out if the opportunity presents itself. The Everton crowd is no different from any other (although we were historically one of the worst) and I don't think it'll ever be completely eradicated sadly.

Things are a lot better than they were but how to get rid of the hardline morons (or educate them) who are a small but still significant minority I really don't know. All anyone can do as an individual is to not keep quiet and ignore it, make it known that you find it unacceptable.

The Assistant Referee was standing right there next to Diouf. He must have certainly heard it if Diouf said "Fuck off white boy". At that point he must start frantically waving his flag to get the referee's attention and Diouf should have gotten a card for that.

Therefor I doubt if he said anything of that sort.

I've been to away games where players and fans have been racially abused by our own, yet refused to stop until the majority turned on them. There are xenophobic forums, namely Kipper, who treat racism as a joke/entertainment. Point being is let's clean up in-house, then we can truly hold our heads and rubbish Diouf or any other claims. And I hope THIS time I get objective responses, as hatred is something I detest when misplaced.

well sadly racism is a problem still wherever you go and at every football ground you will have some stupid idiots who still have racist views. However Diouf stating Bananas where thrown at him is a different level of racism at a football ground as this is something that will have been pre-arranged. I did not see bananas thrown at him at any point. Nobody I have spoken to have seen bananas thrown at him. it's a dangerous claim from Diouf as if true it shows that our fans have decided to racially abuse a player before the game rahter than something slip out in the heat of the moment (i'm not saying this is acceptable though, it's not, but pre=planning a racist attack is worse, and bringing something like a banana to a ground with the sole purpose of throwing it at a black player is unnacceptable).

Personally I dont believe that bananas where thrown at Diouff and he is just throwing tis wild accusation out there to move the story on from himself.

I have not heard racism from my seat for a long time, though around 5 years ago when I sat in the Bullens End I did occaisonaly hear things. I however have not heard or witnessed racist abuse in Goodison for a long time, it's not something I expect at all and last season when I went to Stadium Of Light and heard racist comments from a few Sunderland fans I was really shocked as I didn't expect it from modern society anymore. It's a sad world when crap like this prevails.

saying all this i'm glad that things in England have moved on from the bad days, and the have, in comparison with countires like Italy and Spain (though they are improving). The racial abuse in Italy is still awful. Players like Mario Balotelli still get huge abuse, even when he represtended Italy he got abuse, one Juve game had to be played behind closed doors becasue the racist abuse was so bad, and this is from what would be considered one of the more civilised European countries. As bad as things can be in England its childs play compared to the crap that some people have to put up with in other "civilised" european countires.

Edited by jamiemaher85