IGNORED

Buying Away Tickets

Matt

hi all,

just got confirmation that i will be in Kent this weekend for work, but should be able to go the Portsmouth game! Question now is how do you buy tickets in this day and age? When i lived in Liverpool i would usually just go the boxoffice, but since i travel so much with work, i dont really have a home address (ive checked already with the hotel, they will accept post). Now, i registed with EvertonFC.com's eTicketing and cant seem to book away tickets and have trouble with the phonelines because ive got a foreign phone (dont ask, its the worst network ever, have to dial the country code even when im in the home country). Ive tried a few sites on the tinterweb but am asked to register at the Portsmouth website, which i dont mind doing, but i really dont want to get stuck amongst the Pompey supporters.

So, any info guys?

Cheers

Use a landline and ring the EFC ticket office 0871-663-1878, If you have registered your details they might ask you for a customer number so they can check any credits you have from previous games, but you should be able to get one without credits, and they'll post it to your Hotel. ;)

According to the o/s tickets are currently on general sale for this match.

This is a bit unusual as more often than not they sell out, but being an early kick off and right down south would probably explain it.

Galactic, if you get one give me a shout as I will be there with some guys from ESCLA.

Edited by iggy

HI Galatic.

You dont need to be a season ticket holder etc. I live down south aswell and bought tickets for the Pompy game yesterday. Was very simple, just phoned up, gave my card number and bam! 2 tickets on thier way. Being that its now Thursday though, you may have to pay a special delivery charge as the girl said you can buy them at the ground.

Good luck getting them mate!

COYB!

well, just as i was calling to order them, boss came in and asked me to work Saturday for some urgent stuff.

I am not amused. I really hope i can stream it this time....

if i ever get a weekend off in the country again, will try again! but since that hasnt happened for 5 years now(which makes this all the more painful!) i dont see it happening anytime soon!

Thank you all for your help though!