IGNORED

Any Positives

milky71

Winning 4-0 against any opposition is a positive.

Exactly!

Given that the only highlights shown were our goals and them hitting the post it is not easy to try and dissect the game unless you were able to be there. From the reports from the ground on SSN it sounds as if we had it pretty easy so I am a little unsure as to the the reason for the question....

from last night

HAHAHAHA.

Are you serious? You're questioning if there where positives from last night? Third straight clean sheet. 4 goals scored. Highest away win under Moyes I believe I read somewhere. Yakubu starting for the first time in 10 months and scoring and setting up a goal. Bily setting up another brace. Ossie returning to something that resembles a footballer. Neills debut. Moyes actually playing 442. Winning despite resting the majority of our star performers. Jo scoring away from home.

No. I don't think there where any positives last night. Bloody disgrace it was.

Christ all mighty. It's ok to start new threads if they actually warrent something but is this really worthy of discusion. How about this for you next thread:-

Do you think it's good when we score goals?

That has alot of room for interesting debate.

Edited by jamiemaher85