Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Steven Pienaar

Says on Kipper he is having a scan on his knee. :unsure:

Moyes is right though. 2 bad challenges left unpunished and 2 of are players with what look like serious injuries. Just our luck.........

And three bookings on our side, none on theirs.

While losing him would hurt our attack, he's even more crucial to our defence. People say Heitinga had a bad game yesterday, but Osman was a key part of that. Absolutely shocking covering. I was really looking forward to seeing Billy and Pienaar on either wing purely because it balances us out so much.

While losing him would hurt our attack, he's even more crucial to our defence. People say Heitinga had a bad game yesterday, but Osman was a key part of that. Absolutely shocking covering. I was really looking forward to seeing Billy and Pienaar on either wing purely because it balances us out so much.

I cant go along with that. He had a poor game full stop it was nothing to do with Osman

When he let the Pompey player get in a free header ( the one that hit Howard in the shoulder) was that Osmans fault?

When he moved into CM he was just as bad

I cant go along with that. He had a poor game full stop it was nothing to do with Osman

When he let the Pompey player get in a free header ( the one that hit Howard in the shoulder) was that Osmans fault?

When he moved into CM he was just as bad

I AGREE, HEITINGA WAS REALLY REALLY POOR, A FEW TIMES WHEN HE WAS AT FULL BACK HE GOT TURNED INSIDE OUT WITH THE EASIEST OF TURNS, AND WHEN HE PLAYED IN MIDFIELD, THERE WAS A PARTICULAR TIME WERE THE WORST 1 2 WAS PLAYED AND IT TOOK HIM CLEAN OUT THE GAME, I KNOW HE NEEDS TO GET USED TO THE PACE BUT HES A HOLLAND INTERNATIONAL, NEEDS TO PULL HIS SOCKS UP :)

APOLOGIES FOR THE CAPS LOCK IVE ONLY JUST NOTICED :(

well, titles say it all really. Anyone heard anything?

Unlikely to find out until later today or possibly even tomorrow depending on when he has his scan.

All I do know is that he left the ground on crutches with a very sore knee.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/everton-hopeful-over-pienaar.html?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=Everton+Hopeful+Over+Pienaar

Looks like bad news for Milky & PeteO but great news for the rest of us!!!

Baz thinks its only bruising so he is "hopeful" he wont be out for too long