IGNORED

Johnny H

Adpom

I personally think he looks well out of his depth at the moment. Was awful against Fulham an was even worse against Pompy. Was constantly off the pace and passed around. What do you guys think? to give him a due, great pass to Saha for his goal.

I am hoping he catch up to the pace of the prem soon, as our right side is still our weak point.

I personally think he looks well out of his depth at the moment. Was awful against Fulham an was even worse against Pompy. Was constantly off the pace and passed around. What do you guys think? to give him a due, great pass to Saha for his goal.

I am hoping he catch up to the pace of the prem soon, as our right side is still our weak point.

What do I think? I think people like you need to lay off these poor topics and give the lad a fucking chance, please tell me what Heitenga cant do what Neville and Hibbert can, he might not of set the world alight in 2 games but neither did Arteta Rodwell Jagielka Pienaar Yakubu or Saha when they first came.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Knew very little about him before he came but from what everyone was saying I expected/hoped for better. May need time though...Jags looked a mistake for a while when he first came.

What concerns me a little bit is his attitude in interviews...just comes across not quite right for me...seems almost a bit bored with everything.

Hopefully just the way he is; he appears committed on the pich even if he has been a bit wobbly at times.

What concerns me a little bit is his attitude in interviews...just comes across not quite right for me...seems almost a bit bored with everything.

He's Dutch, so chill out man.

He's had one good game and two very poor games (it's worth noting that in those two games pretty much the whole side were poor though), so I'd say he's been OK but needs to improve a lot to live up to expectations.

I think he is adjusting to a new league and new life, so it's inevitable it will take him time to settle. I like him though he has no pace, and has been a top player for years now. His concentration is Yobo like at times, but like Jagelika (hopefully) will blossom. Funny as it's the same people attacking Johhny, who attacked Arteta, Yakubu and Saha when they first came. Some our of fans have patience towards Hibbert and Osman but not towards the better players of this club, interesting why that was/is?

Maybe some confuse endeavor with being a good player.

Edited by StevO

I think he is adjusting to a new league and new life, so it's inevitable it will take him time to settle. I like him though he has no pace, and has been a top player for years now. His concentration is Yobo like at times, but like Jagelika (hopefully) will blossom. Funny as it's the same people attacking Johhny, who attacked Arteta, Yakubu and Saha when they first came. Some our of fans have patience towards Hibbert and Osman but not towards the better players of this club, interesting why that was/is?

Why do you post such contradictory nonsense.

How would you know?

I think he just needs time to settle as mentioned he has only played a few games personally i can/hope see him being a good player for us as said given time but then again you never know but for now i will reserve a solid judgement on him for the time being.

What do I think? I think people like you need to lay off these poor topics and give the lad a fucking chance, please tell me what Heitenga cant do what Neville and Hibbert can, he might not of set the world alight in 2 games but neither did Arteta Rodwell Jagielka Pienaar Yakubu or Saha when they first came.

First off i wasn't having ago at him, i was just giving my opinion on a player that comes highly rated an is highly paid. At the moment i feel he been reather disapointing and i don't see why i shouldn't be able to voice my opinion.

I am reserving judgement too, yes he does seem to lack some pace but at the same time he has shown some deft touches.

As someone above pointed out, the times he has looked particularly poor, most of the team have too.

In an ideal world neither he, Bily or Distin would have necessarily have played as many minutes as they have already but injuries have forced DM's hand and they have been thrown in at the deep end. He would probably have liked to blood them all in the ressies first then a bit at a time as subs

Adapting to the pace of the premiership does take time for most foreign based players (I know that doesn't apply to Distin) and it also takes a little time to adjust to the style of play of your new team and form understanding and knowledge of the players around you.

A player with as many caps for Holland as he has at his age doesn't become crap overnight so I am hopeful.

Obviously going from the dutch league to the spanish and then to the prem in 18 months will take some adjusting to. I think you can see in Johnny's case at right back you are limited as to were you can pass the ball and you can see he is trying to pass the ball along the floor ala Ajax however when you have continually have only Osman to pass to it can be a problem. Ozzie is too lightweight and not quick enough to give him an "outball" down the line. I do think his best position may be centre half and at times he is caught for pace but he has had a stop start entrance to his everton career due to not playing in europe and i think he will find his feet and end up a cult hero due to his whole heartedness and tenacity.

He's Dutch, so chill out man.

Irony isn't your forte I see.

Irony: "..use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.."

So it was your intent (through cunning use of irony) to suggest that either he isn't Dutch or that I should get excited :mellow: .

You really shouldn't go around attempting to use literary devices without first trying to get a basic grasp of what they mean.

"Bill Kenwright is CF's favourite person..." is irony.

"Duncan Ferguson was a prolific striker..." is irony.

"He's Dutch, chill out..." isn't.

Irony: "..use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.."

So it was your intent (through cunning use of irony) to suggest that either he isn't Dutch or that I should get excited :mellow: .

You really shouldn't go around attempting to use literary devices without first trying to get a basic grasp of what they mean.

"Bill Kenwright is CF's favourite person..." is irony.

"Duncan Ferguson was a prolific striker..." is irony.

"He's Dutch, chill out..." isn't.

You're being rather pathetic to be honest.

So you're allowed to insult my intelligence and if I defend myself I'm pathetic :mellow: ?

What a strange world you live in.

Again how pathetic, showing your blinkered view on me again coupled with your alarming hypocrisy. What is truly ironic is your vain attempts to drag everything I say down into a cat fight, guess your milk gone sour old boy.

Edited by CaptainFerguson10

i was really impressed by him today, he looked good at the back, going forward down the middle was very good. his long range passing was brilliant. and in the second half he gave the ball away near the half way line and chased the guy half the length of the pitch into the corner to get the ball back and hacked the lad to the floor (left his own position vacant, but showed great determination)

impressive today much more like we expect very strong in all he did...deffo my motm....bily still concerns me he looks very weak.

Strong and will probably only get better.As for Bily, think Trevor Steven, small of build, weak looking......once he got up and running, world class.

excellent performance today from jonny. he defo looks like a CB and not a RB and his distribution today was fantastic, couldn't see him and jags playing together though so maybe when he is back heitinga could push into the holding role as he looked decent going forward aswell today

Hasn't he said he can play the holding role?, either way looks like maybe he can cover a couple of positions, perhaps another decent move by Moyes.

Why do you post such contradictory nonsense.

i have never been more in agreement of zed...rare occasion yet very much just!

Again how pathetic, showing your blinkered view on me again coupled with your alarming hypocrisy. What is truly ironic is your vain attempts to drag everything I say down into a cat fight, guess your milk gone sour old boy.

im sorry but you're a f***ing idiot, the amount of posts you've come across as an illiterate mongrel is mind boggling,then you pick a fight with mike, a person in the right and with a grasp of the english language. he's not the only person that thinks you're thick...how his nationality has anything to do with his performance is beyond me, how a player can be judged after a few games in a different country is also beyond me...sit down and button it.

Edited by CraccerC