• Leon Osman
    • Tim Cahill
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Louis Saha
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • João Alves Jô
    • Aiyegbeni Yakubu

pollresizear5.jpg

Current Player of the Year standings....

Rodwell 84

Pienaar 71

Saha 65

Hibbert 48

Fellaini 38

Bilyaletdinov 37

Howard 33

Distin 23

Osman 14

Yobo 13

Cahill 12

Baines 10

João Alves Jô 4

Neville 2

Gosling 2

Yakubu 2

MOTM winners....

BATE Borisov (A)...Tony Hibbert

Portsmouth (A)...Tim Howard

Hull City (A)...Leon Osman

Blackburn (H)...Louis Saha

AEK Athens (H)...Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Fulham (A)...Sylvain Distin

Wigan...(H)...Jack Rodwell

Sigma Olomouc (A)...Steven Pienaar

Burnley...(A)...Tony Hibbert

Sigma Olomouc (H)...Jack Rodwell

Arsenal (H)...Steven Pienaar

Thought Heitinga was miles better as a CB than as a RB and I gave him MOTM. Came out of the back really well and made a number of good long passes. Osman was good, and the interplay between Bily and Baines is promising but I think Bily still needs time to settle. We really missed Pienaar today and I don't quite understand the substitutions Moyes made as they really robbed us our creativity in midfield.

hibbo seems like a different player since he has all this competition. he was great again today. little disappointed with rodwell today, but its only really one game ive not been made up with. i gave it to fallaini, his close control looked really good, a massive improvement in the last few weeks. he looked a very very good midfielder today.

Should we be suprised? The Cahill hatred rages on? MOTM was out of Hetinga 1st and Cahill 2nd (he worked tirelessy). The fact that hes not even being discussed really shows what i have been discussing. Thought Hetingas long balls were outstanding today. He seems a lot more solid when not on the flanks, so being in the middle is a good thing.

Hibbert has recovered much needed confidence and is looking solid again, even getting forward a bit more, will it last? Heittinga made some good long balls bit is suspect to getting caught out and giving needless fouls away, needs to improve there. 'Bily' needs the time to gel further, his deadball distribution was poor but you can see the class there. Rodwell and Fellaini played well when in the game but disappeared to often. therefore Hibbert gets my vote for the second game in a row.

i'm going to say heitinga as i thought that was his best game so far for us. Looked good coming out of defence with the ball, and he done that quite alot too, knitted play well for us wether it be from defence to midfield or as someone else mentioned his longer pumps up field were quite accurate also. Didnt look to bad defensively, and got stuck into a strong stoke team too

Should we be suprised? The Cahill hatred rages on? MOTM was out of Hetinga 1st and Cahill 2nd (he worked tirelessy). The fact that hes not even being discussed really shows what i have been discussing. Thought Hetingas long balls were outstanding today. He seems a lot more solid when not on the flanks, so being in the middle is a good thing.

No. The victim complex you have with Cahill continues on. He had an average overall game and missed 2 sitters.

I voted for Heitinga, thought he was quality.

What Cahill hatred you must be eating some funky crap for breakfast as your deluded, If players have a poor game people will state so and I'm pretty sure you will find if you knew what you where talking about that Cahill is one of the most praised players on here and by most Evertonians but as said if he's not up to scratch people will say so.

You must be Australian No offense to the other lads as you have a fixation on Neill and Cahill being hard done which to be honest is annoying as you have been here two minutes and start making pathetic claims :gay:

Edited by EFC-Paul

Its quite obvious that everyones fallen in love the Jonny, however, lets just remember that obviously the hard work and class of Hibbert made him look good. Everyone thinks he looked better at CB, but maybe its just a case of him settling in and he'll be good at RB too. I fear hes a bit of a red card waiting to happen though, Not too many mentions for the omni-impressive distin